Facebook app

General questions related to Anvi Smart Defender

Facebook app

Postby Genni Price » 2012-10-29 18:43

I have tried to get rid of the appgraffitti from my facebook. It's not in any of my computer programs so I guess I never installed it, or I uninstalled it, but I can't get rid of the annoying background pix on my facebook page...Can you help?!
Genni Price

Re: Facebook app

Postby Ivy » 2012-10-29 20:16

Hi,

Welcome to Anvisoft forum. I am Ivy and I am trying to help you with your problem.

Please try to uninstall the app by following steps:

1. Please go to the Start Menu. Select Control PanelAdd/Remove Programs.
If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, select Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.

2. Search for AppGraffiti app in the list. Select the program and click Remove button.
If you are using Windows Vista/7, click Uninstall up near the top of that window.

3. After you remove AppGraffiti.com from your facebook, please clean your cache and cookies to completely remove the ads. You can take Cloud System Booster to do that for you.

4. If you do not want to clean the cookies and cache, please just restart your computer.

If you are still experiencing the same problem, please feel free to contact us.

Ivy
Anvisoft staff
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: Facebook app

Postby AmyLewis » 2013-04-26 5:33

If you think that it comes from Facebook, then go to your Facebook Profile
there on left side you will see Apps in written, from there you open apps, then you find all the apps you are using on facebook. If you find there AppGraffitti then change its settings or remove or disable it from your Account. maybe it works for you.
AmyLewis

Return to General Questions

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Open matured gallerieslornakc20
New Poke outdianest110
Unshackle galleriesmariettazy690
Adult siteladonnaqg180
Pictures from social networkstimothyag160