Windows Fails to Start Fully After Anvi Disk Repair

Please post any problems or comments related to Anvisoft program Anvi Rescue Disk in this forum.

Windows Fails to Start Fully After Anvi Disk Repair

Postby abassoonguy » 2014-04-14 21:00

Hi, I got the ICE virus and used anvi disk repair to scan and repair my registry. After restarting, the computer is still not working properly. Specifically, upon restrart I am prompted with the "computer didn't shut down properly" and given the normal safe mode options as well as "normal" start.

The following happens with each selection:
"normal" the computer gives a message saying it is checking for disk consistency, then gives an error saying the autochecker cannot start and that recently installed system software may be the problem and to go back to a restore point (computer has none, not sure if that's a product of hte ICE virus or not).
Other options: computer shows winows screen as if it's going to start, but then "hickups" and says it is shutting down (this is exactly what happend when I tried to start in safe modes once the ICE virus was active, making me think it is still taking over certain parts of the computer).

I used to do help desk support fixing issues like this, but have been out of the game for 7 years. Wife is ready to kill me as honeymoon pictures etc. are on the computer so any help would be very much appreciated!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
abassoonguy

Re: Windows Fails to Start Fully After Anvi Disk Repair

Postby Ivy » 2014-04-14 21:51

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum. I apologize for any problem caused to you.

It may happen that some clean registry file was mistakenly deleted by Anvi Rescue Disk and cause the problem that the computer can not be started normally.

Could you please restart your computer into Anvi Rescue Disk menu, open Aniv Rescue Disk, click on the "Quarantine" button at the main page.

quarantined.png

Find the possible clean registry deleted by the Anvi Rescue Disk and then click on "Restore"

restore.png

Hope it can solve your issue.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Anvi Rescue Disk Support

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
When running Rescue the program just flips without doing anythingKentlee McDade7636
Good news / Bad newsniteowl55575641
Repair option errorMartin Field-Dodgson3516
Anvisoft Rescue disk lost all datasharongv4327
Repair / Firefox - Rescue diskplox2660