AntiVirus Pro 2017 is scanning your computer and telling you that many of your files and items are seriously infected? Numerous security alert prompt out claiming that your computer system is in danger? If you do notice AntiVirus Pro 2017 comes into your system you should be careful.
About AntiVirus Pro 2017-designed to protect:
AntiVirus Pro 2017 is categorized as a dangerous rogueware which usually promoted via free downloads. AntiVirus Pro 2017 belongs to the Rogue.WinPCDefender family. AntiVirus Pro 2017 is designed to cheat money from random computer users by infiltrating into users computer without their attention and displaying fake and bogus security alerts of those nonexistent computer virus.
Once installed AntiVirus Pro 2017 will launch itself every time when you start your computer. Then AntiVirus Pro 2017 will perform a fake scan of your computer and later it states that there are several threats are found in your system. But if you want to remove these found threats you must to buy the full version of AntiVirus Pro 2017, which will costs you at least several dozens dollars. At the same time AntiVirus Pro 2017 generates numerous fake security alerts that are created to convince you that your computer and your personal data are seriously infected.
Hidden file transfer to remote host has been detected.
AntiVirus Pro 2017 has detected a leak of your files through the Internet. We strongly recommend that you block the attack immediately.
Malicious program has been detected. Click here to protect your computer.
What’s worse, AntiVirus Pro 2017 is capable of blocking you from starting some windows utilities such as Task Manager and Registry Editor. On the other hand AntiVirus Pro 2017 is also capable of preventing you from running legitimate programs like Chrome or Antivirus tool by claiming that they are trying to infected your files like the pictures shown below:
AntiVirus Pro 2017 is a scam program, you should not trust this fake program. Ignore AntiVirus Pro 2017 bogus alerts and definitely, do not pay the full version of AntiVirus Pro 2017 to remove nonexistent computer threats. If your computer do infected with AntiVirus Pro 2017 you should remove it as soon as possible.
How your Computer Gets Infected with AntiVirus Pro 2017?
Do you know how AntiVirus Pro 2017 enters into your computer? Usually it is spread through Trojans. It can also bundled with freeware you downloaded from the Internet. When you download and install those freewares, AntiVirus Pro 2017 comes too.
Other ways of getting infected with these malicious programs:
- 1> It can be installed via malicious drive-by-download scripts from corrupted porn and shareware / freeware websites.
2> It may be installed through spam email attachments, media downloads and social networks.
3> It can get into your system if you have ever clicked some malicious ads or visited some malicious sites, as well as opened unknown downloaded files.
That is how AntiVirus Pro 2017 infiltrate into your computer and try to cheat money from you. AntiVirus Pro 2017 is not a legitimate security tool. Do not get tricked by AntiVirus Pro 2017. You should not believe any messages displayed by AntiVirus Pro 2017 and definitely, do not spend your money on a pro version of the program. In stead you should remove this program as soon as possible before further damages occurs considering reasons shown above.
AntiVirus Pro 2017-Designed to Protect Rogueware Removal Guide Overview:
- OPTION 1 Remove AntiVirus Pro 2017 Manually
- Step 1 Activate AntiVirus Pro 2017
Step 2 Uninstall AntiVirus Pro 2017 from your computer
Step 3 Show hidden files and folders in windows
Step 4 Delete AntiVirus Pro 2017 related files
step 5 Delete AntiVirus Pro 2017 related registry entries
- OPTION 2 Remove AntiVirus Pro 2017 Automatically
- Step 1 Reboot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking
Step 2 Download and install the automatic remover-Anvi Smart Defender
Recommended optimization tool
OPTION 1 Remove AntiVirus Pro 2017 Manually
- Step 1 Activate AntiVirus Pro 2017
- 1 After AntiVirus Pro 2017 finished its fake scan, click on the "Remove Threats " button, or you can click on the “Activate AntiVirus Pro 2017 for full Protection” at the button of those fake alerts.
- 2 In the opened window choose “I already have activation key”, then click on it and enter the AntiVirus Pro 2017 Activation Code: Y65RAW-T87FS1-U2VQF7A and click the “OK” button to register AntiVirus Pro 2017
- 3 Now AntiVirus Pro 2017 will not block your web browser or task manager and stop show you fake security alerts.
- Please notice that activate AntiVirus Pro 2017 does not mean to remove it, you need to Exit AntiVirus Pro 2017 and follow the next step.
- Step 2 Uninstall AntiVirus Pro 2017 from your computer
- Windows 7/Vista users:
- Click "Start" ("Windows Logo" in the bottom left corner of your desktop), choose "Control Panel". Locate "Programs", "Uninstall a Program". Look for AntiVirus Pro 2017 related program, select this entry and click Uninstall.
Windows XP users:
- Click "Start", choose "Settings" and click "Control Panel". Locate and click "Add or Remove Programs". Locate "Programs and Features". Look for AntiVirus Pro 2017 related program, select its entry and click Uninstall.
- STEP 3 Show hidden files and folders in windows.
- Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.Click the View tab.Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
- Step 4 Delete AntiVirus Pro 2017 related files
- For Windows 2000/XP users:
%Desktop%\AntiVirus Pro 2017.lnk
- For Windows Vista/7/ 8 users:
%Desktop%\AntiVirus Pro 2017.lnk
- Step 5 Remove AntiVirus Pro 2017 registry entries and keys
- 1 Click on the “Start” button and in the “Search programs and files” field, type “regedit” and click the “Enter” button.
- 2 To delete all malicious files and registry entries of AntiVirus Pro 2017, go to Edit > Find, in the search box text AntiVirus Pro 2017 and iVD9nAgp, then click on the Find Next, it will show you all the AntiVirus Pro 2017 registry and files, right click on those items and Delete all of them.
- All malicious files and registry keys should be deleted.
- Code: Select all
%Desktop%\AntiVirus Pro 2017.lnk
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\AntiVirus Pro 2017
Perform System Restore (optional troubleshoot)
- System Restore can be used to remove entire installments without harming your computer or removing any data including documents, images, and videos.
- Restart the computer to normal mode and the computer would be all right now.
OPTION 2 Remove AntiVirus Pro 2017 Automatically
- Step 1 Reboot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Power on your computer, keeping press on the “F8″ key till the Safe Mode with Networking option appears .
Step 2 Download and Install the Automatic Malware Remover--Anvi Smart Defender to Remove AntiVirus Pro 2017
- To make sure the computer is clean from computer virus and any potential malware infections, you are highly recommended to use Anvi Smart Defender antimalware to protect your computer.
- Anvi Smart Defender is a brand new anti-malware software designed to protect your PC from being infected with computer virus and malware. Featuring with the powerful Cloud Scan Technologies and daily updated database, Anvi Smart Defender can detect, block and remove malware threats including Trojans, ransomwares, worms, backdoors and malicious adwares. Anvi Smart Defender is devote to providing advanced Internet security solution for computer users.
- Download Anvi Smart Defender and have a try: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/asd/
- Please note, after the tool has been downloaded and installed, make sure database is updated to the latest version and also ensure the Anvi Smart Defender is set to scan the rootkit by clicking settings shown below. And then click OK to save the change and close the window to run this scanner.
- Now perform a full scan with Anvi Smart Defender then remove all the found threats.
Recommended Optimization Tool for Slow PC
- Cloud System Booster is a small and high efficient utility based on cloud technology which can run on most versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System. Cloud System Booster consists of four main function module including Registry Cleaner, Disk Cleaner, Optimizer and PC Repair to maximize your PC performance by cleaning junk files, disabling unneeded services, clearing 3rd party applications, and repairing registry errors.
With in-built free system tool Anvi Uninstaller, Anvi Sartup Booster, and Anvi Browser Repair Tool, Cloud System Booster is efficient enough for you to completely uninstall suspicious program, optimize your computer boot time, stop those self-restarted services and repair your browsers. Cloud System Booster also can protect your privacy by cleaning your browsing history, temporary internet files, browser cookies and extensions, minimizing the chance of falling into Internet scam.
In the newest version of Cloud System Booster, two new features are added, namely, Context Menu Manager and Folder Migration. Context Menu Manager is for you to manage your right-click menu, you can enable or disable them easily. Folder Migration is for computer users to free up your system volume folder space by moving files to other volumes. Download and try these features!
- 1 Download Cloud System Booster www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/
- 2 On the main screen of Cloud System Booster, go to Disk Cleaner, on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox tab, please select the items you want Cloud System Booster to clean, and then back to the main screen of Cloud System Booster. You can also check the items you want to clean or optimize from Registry Cleaner, Optimizer and PC Repair module.
- 3 Now you can click on the Quick Care button to clean your computer quickly. Once the scan completes, there will come out a results screen, click Clear button to remove those junk files, browser cookies, invalid registry entries to maximize your computer performance. (You may also click the numbers to view detailed results.)
Good luck and be safe online.