Experience slow computer performance? Want to speed up your slow PC? Today, we will go to discuss the topic about defrag hard drives to free up disk space for fluent computer performance. Please read more.
As computer performance may slow down with the increase of disk fragmentation, which is a kind of fragmented file that are stored, saved or allocated on different parts of space instead of contiguous space. A hard drive tends to get fragmented files over times, as you deleted old files but Windows uses those scattered free areas to write only parts of new files. It slows down your computer performance because it has to look in many different places to find a file.
Furthermore, when you surf online, your web browser goes to save temporary Internet files that may also fill your disk space to slow down your computer performance. Besides that, Windows also save Windows temporary files, such as error reports automatically and old Windows component for recovery. Actually, you never use those file and never need them and you can also choose to clean up the useless log to free up disk space.
Disk defragging is necessary to rearranges the data on your hard disk and reunite fragmented files, clean junk files, remove temporary Internet files, remove Windows temporary files and Windows components that you don't use, so that you will get enough disk space to store, save and allocate file in an unit that your computer can run more efficiently.
Need tool to free up disk space and speed up your slow PC? We highly recommend you take the quick, compact and easy-to-use disk defragment tool, Anvi Ultimate Defrag to speed up your computer performance by analyzing fragmented file, cleaning system junks, repairing disk bad area and defragging hard drives.
How to free up disk space and speed up slow PC using Anvi Ultimate Defrag?
Anvi Ultimate Defrag is a fast and easy-to-use utility for Windows computers. It is designed to help you to wipe off file fragmentation and optimize your hard drives for maximum performance.
Anvi Ultimate Defrag is compatible with most current software, it can be used on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 to free up disk space and speed up slow PC performance.
Advantage of Anvi Ultimate Defrag:
• Clean up junk files and empty the Recycle Bin before defragment.
• Run and defrag computer hard drive disk at Windows startup.
• Defrag and optimize hard drive disk for better performance.
• Defrag multiple drives at one time.
• Defrag removable drives such as mobile disk and USB removal drive.
Anvi Ultimate Defrag Quick Start Guide:
1. Download Anvi Ultimate Defrag by clicking on button below:
After the download complete, please double click on the audsetup.exe to start install it.
2. In the homepage of the program, please select Disk drives that you need to defrag, and select options to start operation.
3. After you click on the Start button, Anv Ultimate Defrag will go to repair, clean, defrag and optimize the selected disks. After the operation complete, it will show you the detail information and you can learn what files have been cleaned, defragged, and optimized.
Important Note: You are not recommended to defrag your Solid-State drive because defragging a solid state disk will not improve SSD drive space but reduce its life span.