How to Remove Internet History from Computer?

This forum is committed to providing computer tips and tricks.

How to Remove Internet History from Computer?

Postby Sophia » 2012-10-19 3:44

This post details the steps to remove Internet history in IE, Google Chrome and Firefox from computer. Read more.

Internet History records the information of your movements online and the records has been stored there for back check. Usually the information may not account that much to affect the pc performance but if you are using a public computer, you may be not willing to let others know your online movements or even privacy information there. So if you want to remove Internet history from computer, check below detailed steps to delete all browsing history in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome respectively.

Delete Internet History in IE

1. Open Internet Explorer browser as usual. Click on Tools and navigate to Safety>Delete browsing history

IE clear browsing history.jpg

2. Then there comes a detailed menu of Delete browsing history. According to your specific needs, you can selectively clear off the history there. However my suggestion is to select all (in such case, make sure you remember the important passwords you were using in the IE) and then click OK to delete all browsing history in IE and close the window. That’s it.

delete browsing history.jpg

Eliminate Browsing history in Mozilla Firefox

1. Open Mozilla Firefox. Click the Firefox button on the left head of the browser and then comes out a dropped menu, navigate to History>Clear recent history there.

firefox history.jpg

2. Click the clear recent history and there will appear a window of Clear Recent History, my suggestion is to select everything in the time range to clear column and then select all under the details selective menu. Finally click on clear now button to take effect and close the window.

delete browsing history in firefox.jpg

Remove Browsing Data in Google Chrome

1. Start Google Chrome browser. Click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome button and there comes a dropped menu list, click History there.

google chrome history.jpg

2. Then a detailed list of browsing history of Google Chrome makes its appearance as shown below. Click on clear all browsing data… button there.

google chrome browsing history 2.jpg

3. There will come out a window of clear browsing data, select the time range as well as the specific history items to clear. My suggestion still goes to all items listed there ( as such please bear in mind the important passwords saved in Google Chrome first). Then click the clear browsing data to clear all Internet history stored in Google Chrome and close the window.

google chrome clear browsing data.jpg

By the way, if you are using several browsers, please ensure to clear all browsing history respectively in all browsers to completely remove all Internet history. Also there is a convenient mean to help you do the trick with just one mouse click. Using a system cleaner like [ur=http://www.anvisoft.com/product/cloudsystemboosterpro.html?refer=forums-s-1890-1]Cloud System Booster[/url] will surely help you clear all Internet history with the least efforts. You may avail yourself of such a handy tool here for now to clear Internet history and boost the computer performance instantly.

Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: How to Remove Internet History from Computer?

Postby thomasvandyke » 2014-04-17 3:29

I completely agree with your above steps for removing internet history from computer. Mostly internet and PC users follow this method, but nowadays there are many online antivirus tools provide facility for removing internet history from computer automatically and after over all we can also remove manually. Recently I was facing some issue in my PC related to malware then my friend suggest to me an antivirus tool i.e. Optimodefender.com, here I get the best option for removing malware and other viruses. I would like to say thanks to all of you for discussing this post with all of us.

Thank you!!
thomasvandyke

yes

Postby Patrickbymn » 2014-05-31 22:10

You have right.
Patrickbymn

Re: How to Remove Internet History from Computer?

Postby Ivy » 2014-06-02 22:48

We are happy if the information is useful to you.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to PC Tips & Tricks

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Office ActivationNoman9459
How to Prevent Malware Infection?Ivy8075
How to Clean Out Temporary Internet Files?Autumn3475
How to Delete Internet History from Computer?Autumn10301
Pandora Outlet Murano Glass Beads Pink 925 Sterling silver 47213 - $19.00 : cheap pandora Jewelry, pandorajewelleryonsale.ccedarmellino0