Trojan reporting

Please post any problems or comments related to Anvisoft program Anvi AD Blocker in this forum.

Trojan reporting

Postby Phillip Cunningham » 2014-10-24 5:57

i was going to pay for anvi ad blocker pro but it kept saying i had trojans no matter what program it was, for example it said thunderbird was harbouring a trojan and also malwarebytes antimalware was too but when it said that anvi ad blocker tray which is itself had a trojan attached to it I lost faith with it and uninstalled it.
Phillip Cunningham

Re: Trojan reporting

Postby Frances » 2014-10-28 0:50

Phillip Cunningham wrote:i was going to pay for anvi ad blocker pro but it kept saying i had trojans no matter what program it was, for example it said thunderbird was harbouring a trojan and also malwarebytes antimalware was too but when it said that anvi ad blocker tray which is itself had a trojan attached to it I lost faith with it and uninstalled it.

Hi, Phillip

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums.

Sincerely apologize for the delay reply.

Anvi AD Blocker is a tool developed for blocking adware and pop-ups. It is not an anti-malware, so is there any chance that your computer got infected with some virus and your anti-malware reported those infection?

Could you please download and install Anvi AD Blocker again, and send us a screenshot of the situation if Anvi AD Blocker still “report” (or be reported) Trojan infection?

Anvi AD Blocker direct download link:
http://www.anvisoft.com/software/adb/

By the way you can also contact us via support@anvisoft.com.

Best Regards,
Frances
Anvisoft Support Team
Frances
Global Moderator

Global Moderator

Return to Anvi AD Blocker Support

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
anvi ad blocker blocks googleadservices.commaxisraging28914
AdBlocker Monitor Sevicve is unknownMops213764
Details Tab not Complete Part 3Mops213481