Trojan reporting

Please post any problems or comments related to Anvisoft program Anvi AD Blocker in this forum.

Trojan reporting

Postby Phillip Cunningham » 2014-10-24 5:57

i was going to pay for anvi ad blocker pro but it kept saying i had trojans no matter what program it was, for example it said thunderbird was harbouring a trojan and also malwarebytes antimalware was too but when it said that anvi ad blocker tray which is itself had a trojan attached to it I lost faith with it and uninstalled it.
Phillip Cunningham

Re: Trojan reporting

Postby Frances » 2014-10-28 0:50

Phillip Cunningham wrote:i was going to pay for anvi ad blocker pro but it kept saying i had trojans no matter what program it was, for example it said thunderbird was harbouring a trojan and also malwarebytes antimalware was too but when it said that anvi ad blocker tray which is itself had a trojan attached to it I lost faith with it and uninstalled it.

Hi, Phillip

Welcome to Anvisoft Forums.

Sincerely apologize for the delay reply.

Anvi AD Blocker is a tool developed for blocking adware and pop-ups. It is not an anti-malware, so is there any chance that your computer got infected with some virus and your anti-malware reported those infection?

Could you please download and install Anvi AD Blocker again, and send us a screenshot of the situation if Anvi AD Blocker still “report” (or be reported) Trojan infection?

Anvi AD Blocker direct download link:
http://www.anvisoft.com/software/adb/

By the way you can also contact us via support@anvisoft.com.

Best Regards,
Frances
Anvisoft Support Team
Frances
Global Moderator

Global Moderator

Return to Anvi AD Blocker Support

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
AdBlocker Monitor Sevicve is unknownMops213559
Block a website without Anvi AD Blocker?canova18062
Details Tab not Complete Part 3Mops213293