Registering activation keys

Please post any problems or comments related to Anvisoft program Cloud System Booster in this forum.

Registering activation keys

Postby usyankeerose@gmail.com » 2012-08-11 0:29

I have my registration activation key for the PRO software offered on GOTD, but where am I supposed to record it and where and what is the upgrade page for Cloud System Booster? :?
usyankeerose@gmail.com

Re: Registering activation keys

Postby Ivy » 2012-08-13 1:08

Hello,
Welcome to Anvisoft forum and thanks for posting here.
Have you ever downloaded the program Cloud System Booster?
Here is the registration guide for you:

Registration guide: Open Cloud System Booster v1.1.1 Free, click "Upgrade" button at the right top, and then enter your license to activate your Cloud System Booster Pro v1.1.1.

Note: please use "Copy" & "Paste" to enter the license information. Should you have any inquiries regarding the Anvisoft products, please feel free to contact to us. We will be pleased to help you.

Ivy
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby dimcho84 » 2012-08-16 9:39

Hello, how can I change my license key, I take a license key promotion for one year and I want to change my key, how? I uninstalled the program and then installing it again, but the old key sits. Thank you in advance
dimcho84

Postby Ivy » 2012-08-17 2:08

Hello,
Welcome to Anvisoft forum. Please delete the va.dat file under C:\Users\Public\AnviSoft\Csb\validate file.
If you are windows XP user, please locate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Anvisoft\Csb\validate (windows xp) and then delete the va.dat file.
After you delete it, you can upgrade Cloud System Booster with the new license code.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby dimcho84 » 2012-08-17 6:57

Ivy wrote:Hello,
Welcome to Anvisoft forum. Please delete the va.dat file under C:\Users\Public\AnviSoft\Csb\validate file.
If you are windows XP user, please locate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Anvisoft\Csb\validate (windows xp) and then delete the va.dat file.
After you delete it, you can upgrade Cloud System Booster with the new license code.

Thank you very much for your help
dimcho84

Return to Cloud System Booster Support

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
I cannot get the user manualOphelia7802
got a problem when scanBenjamin Chen5027
Default languge problem in installationOphelia2578
What's the meaning of iterms on the settings?Carina5687
What are the meaning of terms under registry clean?Connie7735