Junk files

Please post any problems or comments related to Anvisoft program Cloud System Booster in this forum.

Junk files

Postby valgardurgudjonsson@gmail.com » 2014-02-26 4:04

I installed yesterday and this morning I get a message that there are so many junk files and I get the option to clean.

There is however no way to see which files there are being considered junk files. Most "clean up" utilities think that important files are junk (history, recent files, etc.).

Can I suggest a way to view which files will be deleted and optionally decide which ones?

PS. Setting general rules is not sufficient, I really need to be able to check first...
valgardurgudjonsson@gmail.com

Re: Junk files

Postby Ivy » 2014-03-04 20:25

valgardurgudjonsson@gmail.com wrote:I installed yesterday and this morning I get a message that there are so many junk files and I get the option to clean.

There is however no way to see which files there are being considered junk files. Most "clean up" utilities think that important files are junk (history, recent files, etc.).

Can I suggest a way to view which files will be deleted and optionally decide which ones?

PS. Setting general rules is not sufficient, I really need to be able to check first...

Hi,

I am sorry for late reply. Actually, you can check the scan log detail information.

Please click on any one of the module on the main page, such as "Registry Cleaner", "Disk Cleaner", "Optimizer" and "PC Repair", and then find the Report on the the right-side of the page, click on it then you will be able to see the scan log detail information.

scan log.jpg
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby John Sampson » 2014-08-08 21:04

If I run successive scans Cloud System Booster tells me it's deleted the junk files each time, but detects them on each successive scan. Is this free ersion just a typical: "This is what we could do if you purchased this program?" - but is actually doing zip?
John Sampson

Postby Autumn » 2014-08-13 21:19

If I run successive scans Cloud System Booster tells me it's deleted the junk files each time, but detects them on each successive scan. Is this free ersion just a typical: "This is what we could do if you purchased this program?" - but is actually doing zip?

Cloud System Booster still detects them on successive scan after you deleteted the junk files each time. This will happen because your files are used by some other programs when you run a scan. The files are detected in your next successive scan when they are not used. Cloud System Booster not only deletes junk files but also clean the cookies and leftover so as to improve your computer performance.
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby sanamgulzar » 2015-01-24 6:56

This is very nice and cool post thanks for this ..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sunny
sanamgulzar

Return to Cloud System Booster Support

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
the terms' meaning under Web HistoryConnie3531
two itemsBarbie3145
What are the detailed iterms Optimizer deal with?Carina3044
Puzzled with two itemscallen4526
What does mini booster do?segota8173