A couple of questions

Please post any problems or comments related to Anvisoft program Cloud System Booster in this forum.

A couple of questions

Postby tilloubill » 2014-10-25 5:25

Hello,

When I run the quick scan of the registry, disk clean etc. There are always a number of files that Booster doesn't delete. Why is this?

I notice that on the registry scan, nearly always the same 3 files are identified. Again, can anyone explain why this should be the case?

Lastly, I ran a GBfiles scan and 500 were identified. That's fine, but how do I know whether I should delete any or all of them? And is there a way to select multiple files> Or do I have to delete one at a time?

Thanks.
tilloubill

Re: A couple of questions

Postby Frances » 2014-10-27 0:20

tilloubill wrote:Hello,

When I run the quick scan of the registry, disk clean etc. There are always a number of files that Booster doesn't delete. Why is this?

I notice that on the registry scan, nearly always the same 3 files are identified. Again, can anyone explain why this should be the case?

Lastly, I ran a GBfiles scan and 500 were identified. That's fine, but how do I know whether I should delete any or all of them? And is there a way to select multiple files> Or do I have to delete one at a time?

Thanks.

Hi, Welcome to Anvisoft Forums

About the CSB left files, some of them are system files, CSB won’t delete them because it may causes system issues. And other files may occupied by some programs, which means there are programs running on your computer so CSB can not delete them.

About the GB file, CSB has a maximum number of GB files, that is 500. It is totally up to you to decide which file should be deleted. For example, installation packages, video files, useless files. Before you delete them you should think twice because the operation is irreversible. The deleted files can not be restored.

Best Regards,
Frances
Anvisoft Support Team
Frances
Global Moderator

Global Moderator

Return to Cloud System Booster Support

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
What are the meaning of terms in Windows History?Connie7197
Detailed services in System Services?Connie3653
What is Resource Management?Connie5671