Completely remove babylon components

This forum is committed to providing information about latest computer threats, such as spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Completely remove babylon components

Postby Sophia » 2012-07-31 4:55

Hello, guys

Last week when I downloaded a freeware somewhere, and unexpected babylon toolbar, babylon search came along with any of my permission. Just after the install of my wanted freeware, there seemed everywhere babylon. By exploring ways to get free of such unpleasantly eye-catching thing on my all browsers, I would like to share all I have done to uninstall all components of babylon search, babylon toolbar. Wish this may be potentially helpful for those guys who encounter the same thing as me.

From the perspective of my experience, to completely remove babylon compoents, generally and simply speaking, you have to go several steps:

1. Go to Control Panel-> All Programs-> Remove/Add Programs, find out the babylon toolbar program and the babylon add on in IE. Uninstall them.

2. Then respectively, you still have to do several changes respectively in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.

These could be a lot of trivial matters to do, indeed. If you are in the same scenario as me, for more details to uninstall babylon, refer to the article with detailed removal tutorials at :arrow: http://www.anvisoft.com/wiki/how-to-uninstall-babylon-toolbar-completely-permanently.html

wish you good luck and safe online! :D
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: Completely remove babylon components

Postby Amanda » 2012-08-02 21:45

Hi, sophia

thanks you for the information. I also encounter the similar situation and fortunately I found this post and follow your guide. Perfectly work :lol: . Thanks so much. :D

Wish all other guys would be also lucky here. :mrgreen:
Amanda

Postby BabylonLTD » 2012-08-16 5:23

Dear Sophia

Babylon Offers a full service for all its products and features valid from the Babylon Online Store and on the world wide web
You can gain a full support and assistance on how to remove Babylon from your computer by the following ways :

Phone-18668086361 (US)
Email: Support@babylon.com
Website for Chat and Q& A : http://support.babylon.com/

Babylon holds more than 150 Million Clients worldwide, with reputation for 15 Years, Babylon has no intention to destroy that reputation and therefor offers help and assistance for anyone who seeks for , in order
to make sure the Software will work or be removed if the client requires it ,feel free to contact us
Thank you in Advanced

Babylon
:)
BabylonLTD

Postby macean » 2012-08-17 2:23

Thanks for sharing here.
macean

Postby Stuie Bridges » 2013-02-22 19:14

Dear Sophia

Babylon Offers a full service for all its products and features valid from the Babylon Online Store and on the world wide web
You can gain a full support and assistance on how to remove Babylon from your computer by the following ways :

Phone-18668086361 (US)
Email: Support@babylon.com
Website for Chat and Q& A : http://support.babylon.com/

Babylon holds more than 150 Million Clients worldwide, with reputation for 15 Years, Babylon has no intention to destroy that reputation and therefor offers help and assistance for anyone who seeks for , in order
to make sure the Software will work or be removed if the client requires it ,feel free to contact us
Thank you in Advanced

Babylon

You're all fucking cunts. You know that? You install things without people realizing because you know that you are peddling shit and noone would voluntarily use them. What you are doing is Illegal and have already reported you to Which? Magazine, whom have contacted me and is publishing an article about malware like yourselves, and great job on not letting people uninstall and merely directing us to follow a link which goes to pointless bullshit. You are leaches and I really really really hope everyone of you cunts behind this have something terrible happen to you. As an engineer, the only fucking reason I seem to feel like I'm wasting my life is because every single day I have to uninstall your shitty bloatware and every single time it seems to take me way longer than it should. If you didn't exist then I might actually be able to do some real work.

Yours begrudgingly.

Stu.

PS. I actually couldn't give a shit if you report me wahhhh :'((

If you would like to contact me, I strongly urge you to do so.

Sorry to everyone else.
Stuie Bridges

Postby Ivy » 2013-02-24 22:20

Although babylon is not a malware, we highly recommend you uninstall it and keep away from it. As Stuie Bridges mentioned that babylon install without notification, in fact, babylon bundled with other free program with indistinct notification when install. Should anybody have problem of removing babylon, please follow Sophia's tips.

Good luck and be safe online.
Ivy
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Kevinmoffat » 2013-11-05 23:43

Thanks for this important information.This information is really helpful!!
Kevinmoffat

Postby thaversantosh » 2014-07-11 23:39

There are so many threat and browsers install on your computer with out any permission. Most of the user unable to remove these browser easily and they get frustrated. you have post nice information to remove these threat or unwanted browser step by step .
thaversantosh

Return to Latest Computer Threats

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Melhores réplicas de relógios, de alta qualidade réplica relógios Clearance 2015reslerbuff0
Trojan Spreads via Email Spam: Posing as Skype Password Change NotificationIvy3803
Be Aware-World.guns.ru (Modernfirearms.net) Website Contains Malware and VirusesSophia5873
Lujo Rolex Relojes, Comprar Replica relojes en línea, comprar Rolex Replica relojes, barato falso suiza Rolex réplicas ventanfernandesher0
Moncler Kids Coat Hooded With Blue [Moncler_40140] - $132.00 : moncler, moncleroutletuk.toplragelollie0