The massive spam attack is running in the world today by hackers who speculate on the real tragedy for the US nation, the events that took place recently during the Boston Marathon. The online spam distributors have invented the huge spam machine with sends millions of emails within the shortest period of time. These emails have the special link, which is prompted to be clicked based the contents of the very email message. Clicking this link will indeed render the opportunity to watch some of these Boston Marathon explosion video, yet, in addition, this will seriously infect your computer and will make another spam machine out of it. So, be very careful not to click such spam emails with dangerous links inside. These emails may have the following subjects:
- • Boston Explosion Caught on Video
• Explosions at the Boston Marathon
• Aftermath to explosion at Boston Marathon
• 2 Explosions at Boston Marathon
• Explosions at Boston Marathon
• Explosion at Boston Marathon
• Video of Explosion at the Boston Marathon 2013
• Explosion at the Boston Marathon
• BREAKING – Boston Marathon Explosion
Alternatively, the subjects may be presented in the form of CNN.com newsletters, such as:
- • Opinion: North Korean Official’s child was the CIA target – Boston Marathon Explosions Worse Sensations. – CNN.com
• Opinion: Osama bin Laden’s legacy – Boston Marathon Explosions – CNN.com
• Opinion: FBI knew about bombs 3 days before Boston Marathon – Why and Who Benefits? – CNN.com
• Opinion: Boston Marathon Explosions – Who benefits? – CNN.com
• Opinion: China Official’s child was the CIA target – Boston Marathon Explosions Worse Sensations. – CNN.com
• Opinion: Osama Bin Laden video about Boston Marathon Explosions – bad news for all the world. – CNN.com
• Opinion: Boston Marathon Explosions – CIA Benefits? – CNN.com
• Undeliverable: Explosion at the Boston Marathon
• Opinion: Osama bin Laden still alive – Boston Marathon Worse Sensation!? – CNN.com
• Undeliverable: Explosions at Boston Marathon
• Opinion: Boston Marathon Explosions made by radical Gays? Really? – CNN.com
• Opinion: Boston Marathon Explosions – Obama Benefits? – CNN.com
• Undeliverable: Boston Explosion Caught on Video
• Opinion: Boston Marathon Explosions – Osama bin Laden still alive? – CNN.com
• Undeliverable: Video of Explosion at the Boston Marathon 2013
• Opinion: Osama death was Faked by CIA – Boston Marathon Explosions Worse News. – CNN.com
All these links generally start with some IP address or with the name of some site that outwardly doesn’t look as decent. The links end up with the following words, such as /boston.html, /news.html, /bostoncnn.html or /cnn_boston.html. When users click such links the malware is implanted into their computers. Thus, the PC becomes the spam generator itself, sending Boston Marathon spam emails. So, obviously, be very careful not to click such links. Instead, scan your system with reliable security software-Anvi Smart Defender antimalwaredownloadable below.
Click here to learn more...
Malware Prevent Tips
To prevent malware infections, you are supposed to be very careful when clicking a unknown link especially when it attached to a unfamiliar email, downloading a freeware online and visiting some not secured webpages. While computer/viruses mushroom everyday to threaten worldwide people, it is a way out to secure your computer with prepared stragtegies coping wth such.
Anvi AD Blocker, which is developed to filter and block trojan-planted websites, phishing websites and other malicious URLs and various ads that most of them are used to distribute malware infections, can surely considerably reduce the risks of getting infected.
Click here to learn more...
You can also keep the antimalware Anvi Smart Defender onto your computer for secured protection.
Basically, you are always recommended to turn on Safe Browser Features:Instructions to Turn on Security Features of IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. for more secured surfing online.
You may interest: PC security tips for free
Good luck and be safe online.