“The site you are trying to visit many harm your computer” warning pops up from AVASoft Antivirus Professional to perplex you? Read this post to figure it out and follow the rogueware removal guide detailed to get rid of this malware infection from your computer. Read more.
Please be extremely careful when you deal with fake anti-spyware programs like AVASoft Antivirus Professional . This hoax reports legitimate security sites as malicious. Of course, this is not so. Yet, the virus seems scaring but you can just make full use of the recommended antimalware tool-Anvi Smart Defender to remove it completely with efficiency. So, when you attempt to go to the official site of Anvi Smart Defender, for example, the scary warning will come up, saying that the site you are trying to visit may harm your computer. Here is what it says in details:
Warning! The site you are trying to visit may harm your computer!
[legitimate site address here]
Your security setting level puts your computer at risk!
- Activate AVASoft Professional Antivirus, and enable safe web surfing (recommended).
- Ignore warnings and visit that site in the current state (not recommended).
So, here comes the logical question. What should users do in this case when they see such a scary notification? The answer is simple, in fact. You need to choose the second option – to ignore warning and visit the legitimate site in the current state. Even though this is not recommended by the rogue, why should you listen to the recommendations of a fake anti-malware tool that are all fraudulent? AVASoft Antivirus is a rogue security program, and you should not listen to any of its bogus security alerts, warnings and notifications. Finally, to get rid of this scam ASAP if you encounter such, please follow the guidelines below.
How to Remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional Virus
Similar to its malware family members like System Progressive Protection, [url]Disk Antivirus Professional[/url], Security Shield, Live Security Platinum and Live Essential Platinum, etc, this AVASoft Antivirus Professional is not easy to handle with because it blocks standard antivirus programs in most cases. So to efficiently remove this infection, we Anvisoft team have developed a specially rogue killer to help on such infection.
AVASoft Antivirus Professional Virus Removal Guide Outlined:
- 1. Restart the infected computer to safe mode with networking
2. Troubleshoot networking settings to get normal networking connection
3. Download and use AVASoft Antivirus Profession Rogue Killer by Anvisoft to kill the core files of this infection.
4. Download and install Anvi Smart Defender antimalware to perform a full scan in order to remove all malicious leftovers of the infection.
5. Restart the computer to normal mode and everything will be OK now.
6. (highly recommended) Use a system cleaner like Cloud System Booster to remove invalid registry entries and other junk files in order to maintain a healthy system sate or even better, especially after the virus removal.
See detailed instructions in our previous post on How to Remove AVASoft Antivirus Professional Infection: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-4359-0.html
Good luck and be safe online.