Helping for gboxapp installation

This forum is committed to providing information about latest computer threats, such as spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Helping for gboxapp installation

Postby ismailkhan » 2012-11-05 3:14

Dear Expert, I am a jobholder, I need Converter, world clock, calculator & so on frequently. So I downloaded a gboxapp toolbar from : gboxapp.com I am not able to install it.My PC give me a signal "there is an internal error". What should I do now? Is there any one who help me on this topics?
ismailkhan

Re: Helping for gboxapp installation

Postby Ivy » 2012-11-06 1:01

Hi,
Welcome to Anviosft forum. I am Ivy and I am going to help you with your problem.
I suggest you do not install the gboxapp because it turn out having no real purpose other than to deliver advertisements for their associated sites.

Although it claims that it will improve your browsing experience. As a matter of fact, it may slow down your internet connection speed. So please give away the toolbar.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby amberamaya7@gmail.com » 2013-03-16 11:09

I am so sorry I do not approve of the statement of IVY. I am using this gadget in my desktop more than 3 months. I am sure there is no problem. I feel cool to use most of it features. It is made for Windows 7 or Upgrade version. Just search in search engine. gboxapp It may not work with old version of windows than Windows 7
amberamaya7@gmail.com

Postby Sophia » 2013-03-19 20:30

amberamaya7@gmail.com wrote:I am so sorry I do not approve of the statement of IVY. I am using this gadget in my desktop more than 3 months. I am sure there is no problem. I feel cool to use most of it features. It is made for Windows 7 or Upgrade version. Just search in search engine. gboxapp It may not work with old version of windows than Windows 7

Hello,

I really appreciate your shared opinion about gboxapp. It's lucky that you use it and feel fine or even nice while many other users just have to face its sneaky install and annoying hijacking and redirections. You must agree that users can choose what they want and what they don't want. And here our opinion about gboxapp and the help on its uninstall do meet the needs of those who think this tool is not so nice or even unwanted, let alone there are so many other third apps or potential malware infections come bundled with such unwanted redirections or brutal home page or new tab hijacking. Therefore, actually I totally agree with IVY to some extent yet you have the right to listen more different but you can totally choose what you want.

Good luck and be safe online.

Sophia
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby mariamenounous » 2013-04-23 7:01

ismailkhan wrote:Dear Expert, I am a jobholder, I need Converter, world clock, calculator & so on frequently. So I downloaded a gboxapp toolbar from : gboxapp.com I am not able to install it.My PC give me a signal "there is an internal error". What should I do now? Is there any one who help me on this topics?

Hello ismailkhan, it is not very tough job to install gbox application. I hope I can help you.. There are
To install the GBox application, follow these steps:

1. Go to gboxapp
2. From the Web page header, select Download to download the application.
3. Select Save File.
Note: By default, the application is saved into your computer's Downloads folder.
4. Navigate to your computer's Downloads folder (or locate the folder that contains Web downloads), and run gadgetbox.exe. The application displays a confirmation message to permit the application to make changes to your computer.

5. Select Yes to install the application. The application displays the Terms of Use screen.

6. Select the check box of the Install the GadgetBox toolbar option.
7. Select Accept to accept the licensing terms.
8. Select Next.
9. Select Finish to close the screen. The application has been installed on your computer.
mariamenounous

Postby gboxapp2013@gmail.com » 2013-05-10 1:40

1. Go to the official website of GadgetBox for the free download, which is http://gboxapp.com/.
2. Click the Download button.
3. If asked if you want to Save or Run, select Run. Else, go to the next step.
4. Click Accept on the Set Up window.
5. Wait for the installation to complete. You will get a message saying the installation is finished when the process is done.
6. Click Finish.
7. The Gboxapp icon should be automatically displayed on your desktop. If not, right click on the desktop, click Gadgets on the menu and double click on the icon for GadgetBox. The icon should now appear on your desktop.
8. If you want to remove the shortcut icon, click on the “x” button on the upper right side of the GadgetBox icon on your desktop.
For more information plz visit site: gboxapp.com
gboxapp2013@gmail.com

Return to Latest Computer Threats

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How to fix disk defragmenter windows 7smartadolf15490
Moncler Mens : Cheap Moncler Outlet Online Store, moncler.raiderranchlubbock.comlragelollie0
www.tech-ava-soft.org Promotes Distribution of AVASoft Antivirus Professional RoguewareSophia5421
Anonymous Hackers Group appears as New Ransomwarevita3416
Be Aware of Phishing Website: tech-ava-soft.orgIvy3625