Trusted Adwcleaner Quarantined As A TrojanAgent

This forum is committed to providing information about latest computer threats, such as spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Trusted Adwcleaner Quarantined As A TrojanAgent

Postby babooy » 2014-07-28 22:52

I recently downloaded Anvi Smart Defender as a zero hour, line of defense against malware. It has identified some existing threats and has successfully quarantined what it found. I have more bugs that I want to remove that the Defender could not remove. I want to use a program from Xplode called Adwcleaner. This program has worked well in the past, but needs to be re-downloaded after each use. The Defender will not allow this. It gets quarantined and labeled: TrojanAgent C:\users\Chris\Downloads\adwcleaner_3.301.exe. I am using a site called http://www.bleepingcomputer.com as a down load source. I used "bleepings" download link and the link they provided for Xplode. Adwcleaner has been a great tool to use in the past, but for some reason the Anvi Smart Defender beleives it is a threat(trojanagent). Perhaps my once trusted download source is delivering infected software. There could be a number of possibilities. Does anyone have any thoughts. I hope I've explained this clearly and fully enough for everyone to follow along.
babooy

Re: Trusted Adwcleaner Quarantined As A TrojanAgent

Postby Autumn » 2014-07-29 3:32

Dear user,

Our development and research team is working on this issue you mentioned in this post. We will update our database to solve this problem tomorrow. Could you please update your database and make sure it is the latest database version? Should you have any inquiries regarding the Anvisoft products, please feel free to contact to us. We will be pleased to help you. :)
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Latest Computer Threats

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Be Aware of Phishing Website: tech-ava-soft.orgIvy4165
IRMA Virus-Information Resources Management Association (BSA) Ransomware-Be Aware!Sophia29413
Trusted Adwcleaner Quarantined As A TrojanAgentbabooy3594
Trojan.Zbot--Be aware of fake Chrome and Flashplayer updateIvy4220
Phone Call Scam ( Microsoft Phone Scam TeamViewer)-Be awareSophia77076