Question regarding Cloud System Booster

Here submit any test review on our RC Tests.

Question regarding Cloud System Booster

Postby kupo » 2012-05-30 8:40

I recently used Cloud System Booster and really liked it. (specially the GUI :D).
For a cleaner I understand that admin privileges is needed to attain full potential.
But what if I have two accounts? An admin and a standard user account. If I run CSB in a standard user account, a UAC will prompt, the browser's traces (for example, Firefox) CSB will clean of is the one in the admin's account. The question is:
Will CSB be "smart" enough to clean the Firefox's profile of the standard user account? If not I suggest that CSB has an option to scan all user profiles. (It must be opt-in as this could lead to other users deleting other history that is not their's)

I also read that you are developing a pro version of CSB, I wish you a good luck and I am hoping that you improve CSB. I do wish that you will not add any "toolbars" in future versions of CSB though (many cleaners have strayed upon that path, CCleaner, System Ninja, etc).
kupo

Re: Question regarding Cloud System Booster

Postby Ivy » 2012-05-30 20:44

Hello Kupo,
Thanks for your support.
When you log in with a standard user account, CSB will scan and clean both user profiles.
But it may fails to clean some of the admin profile due to the limitation of privilege.

If you log in with admin account, CSB can manage to scan and clean both user profiles.

CSB is smart enough to clean the firefox's profile of the standard user account. ( you need to close your firefox when you log in with standard user account)

What's more, no toolbar will be added to this program. :mrgreen:
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby vita » 2012-05-30 20:50

SMART developers and Smart designer.

Smart Program. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
vita
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Postby queen » 2012-05-30 22:25

It's great that no toolbar.

I hate toolbar.
queen

Postby kupo » 2012-05-31 7:32

Ivy wrote:Hello Kupo,
Thanks for your support.
When you log in with a standard user account, CSB will scan and clean both user profiles.
But it may fails to clean some of the admin profile due to the limitation of privilege.

If you log in with admin account, CSB can manage to scan and clean both user profiles.

CSB is smart enough to clean the firefox's profile of the standard user account. ( you need to close your firefox when you log in with standard user account)

What's more, no toolbar will be added to this program. :mrgreen:

Thank you for the answers. :D
kupo

Postby Ivy » 2012-05-31 21:04

:D
It's my pleasure.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Cloud System Booster Beta Test Program

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Cheap Moncler Down Sleeveless Vest Women Zip Black [Moncler1215] - $395.00 : Cheap Moncler Outlet Online Store, moncler-sale.netlragelollie0
Some problempkw5769
Suggestion for Cloud System Booster Chameleonkurkk5562
Fake Omega Watches - Seamaster 231.10.34.20.01.001 Ladies mechanical watch [6762 ] - $241.00 : Professional Replica Omega Watches Store, azequipmentny.comreckleromarh0
[ Germany ] Union Noramis series D005.433.16.087.00 Ms. automatic mechanical watches (UNION) - $210.00 : TITLE, SITE_TAGLINEreslerbuff0