How can I remove "Registry Help" from my computer?

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

How can I remove "Registry Help" from my computer?

Postby Amanda » 2012-05-27 7:23

HI

Yesterday I've tried to download something and there seems other thing "Registry Help" downloaded as well. I do not really like this one and when I right-click it, there comes no uninstall. Besides, it even tells me I have 2034 problems out there. really I don't think it is antivirus and it seems a virus itself. I've use malwarebytes to scan but no problem found. Then I just wonder if this is a virus a not. At any rate, how can i get rid of this "Registry Help"? I do really hate it.

Are there some guys help me please?

Thanks in advance!
Amanda

Re: How can I remove "Registry Help" from my computer?

Postby Sophia » 2012-05-27 11:46

Hi
Amanda

Registry Helper is actually a fake registry scanner, or rather a malware, which should definitely stay in your computer for no reason. If you've got a specific antimalware, try using it to full scan your system. If not, try donwloading Anvi Smart Defender to do this job by following the steps as follows:

1 boot your computer to safe mode with networking, download Anvi Smart Defender and install it

2 full scan your computer and delete all detected results

3 restart the infected computer to normal.

for more details, refer to http://www.anvisoft.com/wiki/how-to-remove-registry-helper-virus.html
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby vita » 2012-05-27 21:23

After you delete "Registry Help", I suggest you install Cloud System Booster to clean up the registry problem.

:mrgreen:
vita
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Postby choganj » 2012-10-22 3:13

Sophia wrote:Hi
Amanda

Registry Helper is actually a fake registry scanner, or rather a malware, which should definitely stay in your computer for no reason. If you've got a specific antimalware, try using it to full scan your system. If not, try donwloading Anvi Smart Defender to do this job by following the steps as follows:

1 boot your computer to safe mode with networking, download Anvi Smart Defender and install it

2 full scan your computer and delete all detected results

3 restart the infected computer to normal.

for more details, refer to http://www.anvisoft.com/wiki/how-to-remove-registry-helper-virus.html

As Sophia has recommended that Registry Helper is fake software, I'll also suggest you to get rid of it as soon as possible as Sophia have suggested. You need to use some legitimate software if you desire some registry optimizing/cleaning to you OS. I will suggest you to use Ashampoo Win Optimizer as I have personally used this software and I'm very satisfied with results.

I hope it would be of some help.
choganj

Postby thomasvandyke » 2014-02-24 1:02

Hi there, here i just want to add that please use some good and effective registry cleaners like C Cleaner, Optimo Pro, AVG Cleaner and many more that quite effective indeed. Due to junk files and unwanted registries lying in the PC, the system performance get affected. And using above listed cleaners you easily get rid of all these.
Thank You :) :) ;)
thomasvandyke

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Is my PC safe?ashleysimpson0525382
Change my password to stay safer, any advices?Amanda2200
computer won.t turn onJaneDoe9990
How can I remove "Registry Help" from my computer?Amanda6201
Internet Explorer menu bar is missing, how to retrieve? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uaaronprince20356