Guide to clear computer cookies

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

Guide to clear computer cookies

Postby henrichk » 2012-05-17 2:23

What are computer cookies?

A computer cookie is apiece of data contains an unique identifier which is sent to your browser through a website you visit. There are two types of cookies, the one is called "session'", the other is called" present cookies". They both stores as files on your computer and identifies you only and track your web usage habits.

How does a computer cookie work? No matter you believe or not computer cookies can do everything from monitoring your visit to websites. They will keep track with your visit and take down how many times you have visited the sites, how often you visit it, and how long you scan the site each time. It take down the important information about your computer.
How to delete computer cookies? The methods of deleting computer cookies are various and depending on which browser you are using as computer cookiesare maintained by the web browser.

For Microsoft Internet Explorer, you should select the Tool-Internet Option menu item ,and then click the Delete button. For the Firefox, the first step is same to the above one, secondly click the Privacy tab and then click the Remove Individual Cookies link. You will see all cookies stored on your computer and choose what you want to remove. If you want to remove all computer cookies you just need to click the button Remove all cookies then it is over.
henrichk

Re: Guide to clear computer cookies

Postby Ethen » 2012-05-17 2:26

Hi you can check out this post , Also see how to clear IE cache viewtopic-33-493-0.html
Ethen

Postby glennmcgrath » 2015-04-27 2:37

The next day I noticed that notepad was no longer available on my computer after using anvisoft defender. My computer would eventually have issues after logging in. Whenever I login on windows, the desktop will load and the icons will at first appear unrecognizeable before loading up and eventually the computer freezes.
ahsan
glennmcgrath

Postby Ivy » 2015-04-27 20:58

glennmcgrath wrote:The next day I noticed that notepad was no longer available on my computer after using anvisoft defender. My computer would eventually have issues after logging in. Whenever I login on windows, the desktop will load and the icons will at first appear unrecognizeable before loading up and eventually the computer freezes.

Hi,

I apologize for any problem caused to you. The program Anvi Smart Defender may conflict with your program on your PC, thus when you turn on your PC, it freezes.
I suggest you boot your computer into safe mode and select to uninstall Anvi Smart Defender.

To boot into safe mode:

Click the Start button , click the arrow next to the Shut Down button , and then click Restart. Do one of the following: If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears.

To remove a program that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:

Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
In the Currently installed programs box, click the program that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Change my password to stay safer, any advices?Amanda2127
Ads popping up on my computer?bricken5885
Help please, I am still worrying about my iPod!harris092734
Will a Virus/Spyware Program block upcoming virus?candy2325
My computer has a virusAmy2747