Welcome to Submit your PC Problems

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

Welcome to Submit your PC Problems

Postby Michelle » 2011-12-30 4:17

You can submit your frustrations here whenever you encounter a PC problem. :P

We Anvisoft team will try our best to help you fix it :!:

Your trust is what we want to build :idea:

Best regards,

Michelle
Michelle
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: Welcome to Submit your PC Problems

Postby Kevinmoffat » 2013-11-05 1:58

I have an laptop and i am using it from past 5 years and now its getting problems as it heats up more and slows my system.Many unusual things occur in my PC it automatically shutdown and also it shows problem related to data manager.Please suggest me what would i do to fix it.Thanks in advance!!!
Kevinmoffat

Postby Telinari » 2014-03-02 11:22

Ok i have been for several days trying to uninstall the Passshow virus from my pc, not sure how i got it or where it came from but i have tryed numerous times to get rid of it and everytime is crashes my computer when i run the uninstaller what should i do or can i do without reinstalling windows this is a fresh install and all i have is games and internet browsers, ie chrome opera maxxthon safari and firefox. i need help here.
Also i have been using Defender pro and it didn't even pick up that passshow was on my pc.
Telinari

Postby Ivy » 2014-03-02 22:51

Telinari wrote:Ok i have been for several days trying to uninstall the Passshow virus from my pc, not sure how i got it or where it came from but i have tryed numerous times to get rid of it and everytime is crashes my computer when i run the uninstaller what should i do or can i do without reinstalling windows this is a fresh install and all i have is games and internet browsers, ie chrome opera maxxthon safari and firefox. i need help here.
Also i have been using Defender pro and it didn't even pick up that passshow was on my pc.

Hi Telinari,

Welcome to Anvisoft forum. I am sorry for the problem you are experiencing.

When you try to uninstall the passshow from your computer, did you get any pop-up warning message? Such as asking you to end some services or applications?

Could you please try the manual removal tips?

Step 1> Remove PassShow adware from control panel manually

Windows 8
Move mouse cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen.
Charms bar>Settings>Control Panel>Uninstall a program
Remove PassShow adware and other unknown programs.

Windows XP
Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs>Programs and Features
Remove PassShow and other unknown programs.

Windows 7/Vista
Start>Control Panel>Uninstall a program/Programs and Features
Uninstall PassShow and other unknown programs.

Step 2 > Remove Passshow Toolbar plug-in, toolbar, add-on, extension from IE/Firefox.

Remove Passshow from Internet Explorer:
Open Internet Explorer, Go to Tools> Manage Add-ons >>select Toolbars and Extensions, disable the Passshow toolbar related extensions and any other unknown add-ons.

Remove Passshow from Firefox:
Open Mozilla Firefox. Go to Tools → Add-ons. Select Extensions. Choose Passshow toolbar Click on Disable or Remove button to remove it.

Remove Passshow from Google Chrome:

Open Google Chrome, click on Chrome menu button. Go to Tools → Extensions, select Passshow toolbar and click trashcan icon to remove it.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby arridesoft » 2014-09-18 7:43

My PC speed is very slow and many time their are a lots of junk files download in my computer. Some body suggest me to use the PC Optimizer software i have purchase a new Arride PC Optimizer software. Is this is enough for this problem.
arridesoft

Postby arridesoft » 2014-09-18 7:43

My PC speed is very slow and many time their are a lots of junk files download in my computer. Some body suggest me to use the PC Optimizer software i have purchase a new Arride PC Optimizer software. Is this is enough for this problem.
arridesoft

my computer ( winsows 8 ) freezes on the start screen and i can't install another os

Postby Sam Sam » 2014-10-25 6:59

hello
ok, im in a very serious problem! and i need help.
my computer freezes on the start screen and i can't install another os.
( watch all parts of the video to understand better )
video: p1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TLfaZtwXTQ
p2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51iUfMbAW3c
p3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7wc2Ud5TWU
in detail : so , my computer was working very fine (it's a windows 8 ) ,
but one day i powered on my computer and it started fine but it froze on the start screen ( as in the video ) .
I tried restarting it for 12 to 15 times but it was the same.
so i thought maybe there was a problem on the HDD so i tried to reinstall windows 8 but it doesn't work,
it freeze on the start screen too (as in the video ) .
i thought maybe the problem was on the CD and i tried to install windows 7 with another CD but i couldn't ,
the problem was the same.
i thought that my HDD was damaged. to verify i put it in another computer ,
it was working fine and i got access easily as there was no problem .
i tried another HDD on my computer but it was the same thing with another HDD .
i got 2 or 3 times the blue screen of the death .
i tried searching on the net , but no good .
i found some advices , i changed the rams , the battery , in plagued the fans and the graphic card but nothing changed .
my mother bord is : GYGABYTE GA-G31M-ES2L
it would be great if you mail me the solution or any advices , my gmail is : uddin.samad0@gmail.com . or if you can't just reply here :D, thanks
Sam Sam

Postby hildegardgruener » 2015-03-16 7:54

arridesoft wrote:My PC speed is very slow and many time their are a lots of junk files download in my computer. Some body suggest me to use the PC Optimizer software i have purchase a new Arride PC Optimizer software. Is this is enough for this problem.

1.Limit how many programs run at startup
2.A clean machine is a fast machine. That means your best option is to uninstall all the programs you don't use.
3. Run only fewer prgrams at a time. Close down rest of the others.
4.Clear your hard drive
hildegardgruener

Postby Jared Fishman » 2015-05-20 1:27

I do not know much about computers. I have Glass bottle and buzzdock on my computer as well as if I click on something that already is ready to type on, another screen opens with an add for scan your computer or whatever internet site I am on an add for something close to it. I tried going in as administrator to remove the buzzdock but it is not there and I need help really bad. Thank you.
Jared Fishman

Postby Ivy » 2015-05-20 20:37

Jared Fishman wrote:I do not know much about computers. I have Glass bottle and buzzdock on my computer as well as if I click on something that already is ready to type on, another screen opens with an add for scan your computer or whatever internet site I am on an add for something close to it. I tried going in as administrator to remove the buzzdock but it is not there and I need help really bad. Thank you.

Hello Jared,

Please go to your computer control panel and uninstall the program Glass bottle and buzzdock from your computer.

• For Windows 8, open the Start screen, type Uninstall and then go to Settings. In the search results, go to Uninstall a program.

• For Windows 7 and Vista, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall a Program

• For Windows XP, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs

Select Glass bottle and buzzdock from the listed program and then click uninstall.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Para mujer baratos cristiano Louboubin zapatos, venta 85% compras en línea.ocwilsonminhm0
AAA Replica Franck Muller :lragelollie0
Gboxapp Fun Itemsgboxapp2013@gmail.com1982
Äkta Pandora Silver Charms Onlineeavessellpatr0
How do I get rid of this spyware?eggesy7207