How do I disable Topic Torch?

Here post some PC problems on hardware, networking, software and system. Please do not post any question about malware.

How do I disable Topic Torch?

Postby Cheilemolad » 2012-12-04 3:45

t's an annoying little toolbar that in the bottom of my browser in a Win OS , how do I remove this toolbar?

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Cheilemolad

Re: How do I disable Topic Torch?

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-04 3:54

Hi,
Welcome to Anvisoft Official Forum. I am Ivy and I am going to help you with your problem.

Topic Torch Toolbar is developed by Yontoo LLC who claims to enhance, extend and personalize everyone’s browsing experience.
It collect the cookies and other information to support their advertising alliance.
That’s why you will get constantly annoying advertisement after you install the Topic Torch toolbar. I believe they are using deceiving trick to expand their programs, no one want to receive ads on their computer.

Steps to remove Topic Torch Toolbar from your computer

1. Uninstall the software from your Windows; to uninstall the Topic Torch toolbar, pleas ego to the Windows Start Menu and then to Control Panel > Add/Remove (or Programs & Features in Vista/Windows 7).

2. Search for Yontoo in the list. Select the program and click Remove button. By the way, please be careful and check if there any other related toolbar or service provided by Yontoo, if there’s any, please remove them all to ensure all the remains of Topic Torch are removed.

Important Note: You must close your browser to complete the uninstall process. Some non-executable files of Topic Torch toolbar may remain on your system after uninstalling. These files are a record of your download. You are highly recommend to clean the remain file with Cloud System Booster.
Download cloud system booster now: http://www.anvisoft.com/product/cloudsystembooster.html

3. Remove Topic Torch toolbar from your browser. What's the browser installed on your computer? Please let me know that I will offer you further guide.

----
Best wishes,
ivy
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Cheilemolad » 2012-12-04 4:16

Hi Ivy,
Thanks a lot for your fast reply. I will try to uninstall the malware from the control panel.

By the way, I have Google Chrome on my computer. How can I do to remove the malware from my Chrome?

Once again, thanks for your help.
Cheilemolad

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-04 4:30

Hi,

To remove Yontoo browser extension in Google Chrome, please follow tips below:

Click on Customize and control Google Chrome icon. Go to Tools Extensions.

Select Yontoo and click on the small recycle bin icon to remove the toolbar.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Cheilemolad » 2012-12-04 4:33

Cheilemolad wrote:Hi Ivy,
Thanks a lot for your fast reply. I will try to uninstall the malware from the control panel.

By the way, I have Google Chrome on my computer. How can I do to remove the malware from my Chrome?

Once again, thanks for your help.

That's great. I just manage to uninstall the malware from my control panel and I am going to remove it from my Google Chrome.
Thanks so much that your save me from the trouble.
Cheilemolad

Postby Michael Sergent » 2014-02-25 1:33

Hi all having issues with this adware as well i am not able to find it in my uninstaller control panel i dont know what to do also it keeps trying to force download a program called fusion, as well as spamming 30% of my window with ads please help
Michael Sergent

Postby Ivy » 2014-02-25 1:49

Michael Sergent wrote:Hi all having issues with this adware as well i am not able to find it in my uninstaller control panel i dont know what to do also it keeps trying to force download a program called fusion, as well as spamming 30% of my window with ads please help

Hi,

Please run anvi smart defender to kill the possible malicious file leftover by the adware program.

Anvi Smart Defender download: http://www.anvisoft.com/smart-defender.html
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to PC Problems Help

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How to unblock my facebook account ? Without a computer ?Bill3882
What are the best internet security products for my iPad?Bill3545
Can i get computer viruses from using my mouse to hover over bad links?vermutiri3326
What is ntuser.dat, can I delete it?bricken37425
A-line Chiffon Knee-length Sleeveless Natural Bridesmaid Dresses - $261.00 : Professional wedding dresses stores, bestweddingdresses.organtanahank0