otshot removal

Here you can send your comments (advantages & disadvantages) and suggestions. We can discuss and improve this site and our products.

otshot removal

Postby Jeffrey Cook » 2014-01-08 6:08

ok heres my problem ok for one thing i can not get rid of otshot and i know what your thinken that all i have to do is this or that well NEWS FLASH its not happening like that i read one comment that she went to the start up botton and searched otshot then clicked find and pressed right click and deleted it well so i thought there was something to it and so i followed every thing that the person posted about it and as it turns out there was nothing to it i could not find nothing refering to otshot and ive searched my entire computer system and i can not find it no where within the entire system at all but however the little red heart remains at the bottom right hand corner and it still appears when i reboot the computer and its really starting to make me really :evil: and espeaically when i followed what someone placed in a comment about otshot and then find nothing to it now that really does make very :evil: so pls if anyone can figure out this major pls contact me on fb or you can even call me thats how bad i want it gone i have two fb accts first one jeffrey.cook39@yahoo.com and the second is jeffrey_cook36@yahoo.com and both profile will contain a pic of me and my daughter in it and as fars my phone number here it is if you figure this major problem and you can help me resolve this call me at 1-304-638-5802 but pls wait untill mid day before calling thankyou all
Jeffrey Cook

Re: otshot removal

Postby Ivy » 2014-01-08 20:21

Hi Jeffery,

Please follow tips below to completely remove the otshot from your computer.

1. Right click on the OtShot icon, seen as a pink heart, right click it and hit Exit.

2. Go to uninstall the otshot from your computer. If you can not find any program named otshot in your program list, please ignore the step.

Windows XP: Go to Start> Control Panel> Add Remove programs> Look for Otshot in the list> Click on Remove.

Windows 7/Vista: Go to Start> Control panel> Uninstall a program/Programs and Features> Look for Otshot in the list > click on Uninstall.

3. Disable it from running at your computer start-up.

To do that, please click Start button, and type msconfig.exe in the open edit box and click OK. Then under the Startup tab, select the check box next to the Otshot program so there is NO check mark in the box.

After that, please go to Program Files Folder, find otshot folder and then delete it.

Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Comments & Suggestions

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
rc 2 version is error freesabasnet3535
introduce chat systemsabasnet2757
conduit.combostonuser14930
Anvi Smart Defenderaurora6502
ASD seems to be using more resources nowaurora25490