ransomware removal rescue disc

Here you can send your comments (advantages & disadvantages) and suggestions. We can discuss and improve this site and our products.

ransomware removal rescue disc

Postby lgray » 2013-06-23 5:13

I have downloaded the Anvi rescue disc and find when I do a scan the cloud status goes to disconnect about 60 seconds into the scan.

Is this a new development in the scam to stop the malware being detected or am I doing something wrong?
lgray

Re: ransomware removal rescue disc

Postby Ivy » 2013-06-24 4:19

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum. I apologize for any problem any inconvenience.

Could you please try following steps to connect to Internet by using PPPOE(xDSL) Dial:

1. Please open Network program on the Anvi Rescue Disk desktop.

2. Switch to DSL tab to configue your network.

3. In the page of DSL configuration, please enter a Connection Name, such as DSL connection 1, (you can enter whatever name you like).

4. Select the option "Connect automatically", and then enter your Username and password.

5. At last, click Save to confirm your configuration.

Should you have any problem, please let us know.

Thanks a lot for your support and understanding.

Good luck and be safe online.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby andy456 » 2013-09-06 4:36

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your forum anyway so please continue sharing with us
andy
andy456

Postby Ivy » 2013-09-09 2:05

andy456 wrote:Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your forum anyway so please continue sharing with us

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum. Please look around and feel free to post here and communicate with other members.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby wwheee@gmail.com » 2013-11-16 8:54

i get the same thing...Cloud Status : Unconnected. what username/password am I using? i have a Comcast as my internet provider, so do i use that one.

do i delete the 'Wired connection 1'

certainly painful.

thanks Rich
wwheee@gmail.com

Postby Ivy » 2013-11-18 1:07

wwheee@gmail.com wrote:i get the same thing...Cloud Status : Unconnected. what username/password am I using? i have a Comcast as my internet provider, so do i use that one.

do i delete the 'Wired connection 1'

certainly painful.

thanks Rich

Hi Rich,

Welcome to Anvisoft forum. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

Could you please try one of following method to connect your Internet when using Anvi Rescue Disk.

Try following steps to connect to Internet by using PPPOE(xDSL) Dial:

2. Switch to DSL tab to configue your network.
3. In the page of DSL configuration, please enter a Connection Name, such as DSL connection 1, (you can enter whatever name you like).

4. Select the option "Connect automatically", and then enter your Username and password.

Try following steps to connect to Internet wireless network configuration:

2. Switch to Wireless tab to configue your network.

3. In the page of Wireless configuration, please enter a Connection Name, such as DSL connection 1, (you can enter whatever name you like).

4. Select the option "Connect automatically", and then enter your SSID name to connect to Internet. ( An SSID is the name of a wireless local area network (WLAN).
It is a sequence of alphanumeric characters (letters or numbers). SSIDs have a maximum length of 32 characters.)

Please use one of the method to connect Cloud Internet. At the same time, we will also investigate the problem and improve our Resue Disk for better performance.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby hjb » 2013-12-18 21:16

I am having a similar problem with Cloud Status: Unconnected. I am connected through a wired connection. The full scan runs for about 25 minutes than the cloud status changes to Unconnected. I have let it to continue run but it has now been 45 minutes and nothing has happened. The screen tells me that my wired network connection is active. Not sure what to do!
hjb

Postby Ivy » 2013-12-18 21:29

hjb wrote:I am having a similar problem with Cloud Status: Unconnected. I am connected through a wired connection. The full scan runs for about 25 minutes than the cloud status changes to Unconnected. I have let it to continue run but it has now been 45 minutes and nothing has happened. The screen tells me that my wired network connection is active. Not sure what to do!

Hi,

Welcome to Anvisoft forum.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

I am sorry that you will be unable to repair your problem if the network still unconnected.

Could you please try alternative rescue disk to recover your PC?

I would like to recommend you use Kapersky rescue disk to kill the ransomware virus and unlock your computer.

To get the rescue disk file, please go to link below and download the latest version of rescue disk 10 to recover your computer.

http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/rescuedisk#downloads

The usage of Kapersky rescue disk is similar to Anvi Rescue disk. Please have a try.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Comments & Suggestions

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
most needed features for anvisoft smart defendersabasnet11444
Не там купилаMichaelcek0
Зарабатывай на СТАВКАХ!!!DianaGlono0
replica breitling ladies watches ukocrudotren0
Replica Audemars Piguet Watches, imitação Audemars Piguet Replica Watches , Falso Audemars Piguetlragelollie0