Old Laptop friendly.

Here you can send your comments (advantages & disadvantages) and suggestions. We can discuss and improve this site and our products.

Old Laptop friendly.

Postby dolphin2012 » 2012-04-08 19:40

I looked in the system task manager at the 2 processes that runs realtime guard. Total was a tiny 450 KB 0% cpu usage in its idle state. If this protection can detect and remove the brand new malware species that is able to fool even the most popular and expensive security protection it will be a drastic improvement in security technology.

It must be using almost no memory and 0 percent cpu resources when the pc is idle and be able to detect the usual undetectable species of malware and viruses to be considered a major break through. Security software as a rule must not interfere with other programs slowing the pc down and still have a breathe taking detection and removal system.

If your software can do this, it will earn my faith in security software. Otherwise its the usual format and reinstall of windows, drivers and software if I get attacked. I usually run with no security software because black collar hackers have figured out how to bypass any detection at 100 percent success. This is a major embarrassment for security developers. It would not have mattered with or without.

I am trying this. False positives don't bug me a great deal but a annoyance having to report them. Don't get lazy on this security software.

8-)
dolphin2012

Re: Old Laptop friendly.

Postby Ivy » 2012-04-08 20:28

wow, that's what we work towards for.
We will keep on working hard to improve our program and the detection rate.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby 1234avast » 2012-04-09 3:58

nice and thnx for telling us your opinions :) i hope the final version will be a blast and comes out soon :D
avast! Free Antivirus * Anvi Smart Defender * Comodo Firewall with Defense+
1234avast

Postby xoninskyox » 2013-01-22 15:47

please help me!!! i have a thing on my comptuer called claro search and i cant get it off...im ready to cry, just help.
xoninskyox

Postby Ivy » 2013-01-23 4:56

Hello,
To remove claro search, please refer to following post:

http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-912-0.html

If any problem, please let us know. We are always glad to offer help.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Comments & Suggestions

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Ban bottled waterWilliamAngef0
Moncler Epine Giubbotti per le donne antivento collare blu scuro [Moncler_Outlet_80409] - €229.71 : moncler, monclerukstore.cnreckleromarh0
some new ideassabasnet6389
need an introduction forumaurora3251
Anvi Folder Locker for enterpriserommar0