Suggestion

Here you can send your comments (advantages & disadvantages) and suggestions. We can discuss and improve this site and our products.

Suggestion

Postby Shibi » 2015-03-07 13:40

hi there, till now i have been using Wise Folder Hider, but i heard about Anvi Folder Locker by reading WebUser issue 365 and i wanted to try it and i was very surprised by it and it's features, it's interface looks much more modern and has a few more tools than WFH. But i found 2 short comings:
1. I can't directly open my locked files from Anvi Folder Locker. In order to access it first i need to unhide It and then find the file within my computer and open it. Since i have many images/folders/files it's kind of hard remembering where my file was before i locked it.
2. Every time i use right click in order to lock a file i need to enter my master password and it kind of slows me down a little, what if there's a file i need to lock it right away before someone comes into my room, i cant because i need to re-inter the password every time.

So although your software looks cleaner and has more features than WFH, i decided to stick with WFH, but since i really like your software i wanted to write this post and maybe you could add those features. If yes i would switch immidiately to your software ;)
Shibi

Re: Suggestion

Postby Ivy » 2015-03-08 21:43

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. For the first short coming, we will solve it and improve the program. But for the second suggestion, we would like to explain that we will keep the password all the same because if the program doesn't require the enter the master password, some else can also access the program and hide files. If some else hide your files, you will be unable to access it anymore.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Shibi » 2015-05-01 5:00

hi,
thanks a lot for considering my suggestion, and about my second problem, i thought about it and you guys are right, you don't need to remove the password :D, it's better that way
also i would appreciate if you could notify me when you added the option of directly open my locked files :)
Shibi

Postby annie » 2015-09-08 2:32

it's cool suggestion! thank you for sharing your idea ;)
annie

Return to Comments & Suggestions

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Activation Email for SignupBlackrose3948
Root of the water problemWilliamAngef0
The companies trying to crowdsource sustainable innovationsWilliamAngef0
Hem, Breitlingmkimmmaxw0
microphone jammerFlorrie0