Anvisoft-Anvi Smart Defender v1.9.2 has been released

News and announcements regarding Anvisoft (company events, awards, activities, etc.) and our products (product release, discount, upgrade, new thchnology etc.).

Anvisoft-Anvi Smart Defender v1.9.2 has been released

Postby Ivy » 2013-08-12 22:24

After about three weeks’ hard work, today we are glad to announce that Anvi Smart Defender v1.9.2 is ready. This version is aiming to solve all the problems and bugs found based on previous version. At this very moment, please allow me to express my sincere apologize and thanks to those users who send us feedback and report us problems to help Anvi Smart Defender get improved, my thanks also to those users who support us and give us opportunity to correct the program.

In this new version, all reported bugs and problems are solved. Hope you guys can still support us and enjoy this version.

Changes and improvements about Anvi Smart Defender v1.9.2:

Fixed bug that program failed to delete any detected, occupied malicious file;

Fixed real-time guard bug that blocked files which have been added in white list;

Fixed bug that time duration didn’t show correctly when delete detected malware in demand scan.

Added languages-Chinese Simplified, Bulgarian.

13706537644857.jpg

Want to learn more detail about Anvi Smart Defender, please visit http://www.anvisoft.com/smart-defender.html

We highly recommend you download and enjoy the new version of the program.

Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to News & Announcements

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Anvi Smart Defender Instructions VideoMichelle7854
www.anvisoft.com updatedIvy8736
Free Tool Anvi Rescue Disk Has Been Released to Recover Severely Infected ComputerIvy4550
Anvi AD Blocker v2.2 has been releasedIvy21284
Anvi Slim Toolbar V1.2 Has Been ReleasedIvy2919