Facebook warns its users infected with DNSChanger

A place to talk about relax topics, such as tailwaggers and jokes unrelated to our products, politics and religion. Please keep it clean.

Facebook warns its users infected with DNSChanger

Postby queen » 2012-06-06 3:26

As the date of the shutdown of the interim systems that allow computers infected by the DNSChanger Trojan to connect to the Internet draws near,
Facebook has joined Google in sending out warnings to its infected users:

"Earlier this year, Facebook joined the clean up effort by participating in the DNSChanger Working Group, which is comprised of computer security experts from the public, private, and academic sectors," says Facebook. "As a result of our work with the group, Facebook is now able to notify users likely infected with DNSChanger malware and direct them to instructions on how to clean their computer or networks."

So please do not surprise if you get such information when you try to open your facebook.
You need to get rid of the dangerous Trojan virus immediately.
queen

Re: Facebook warns its users infected with DNSChanger

Postby queen » 2012-06-06 3:53

Fortunately, I got no such message.
;)
queen

Postby PetersonJohn » 2015-05-06 8:06

DNSchanger is a DNS hijacking malware. This malware infects PC by changing its DNS entries, in order to point towards its own fake servers and injects its own advertising into WebPages.

You can choose the antivirus program to remove DNSchanger virus.
PetersonJohn

Postby zee » 2015-07-03 22:01

I haven't use facebook for long. Maybe I should try to login to see if I got the message. Btw, what antivirus work best for this?
zee

Return to General Chat

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
About Anvisoftlufen3185
Replica Omega Seamaster, AAA Omega Seamaster montres à vendre, Rolex et Omega Replica Watches, Replica Watches automatiques | Haute Qualité Replica Watchesantanahank0
Clutches : Michael Kors Outletcentancoujess0
Who Makes Your Purchasing Decisions?DonaldTom0
Christian Louboutin Beige Red Spike 12CM High Heel [CL-0071] - $159.00 : Christian Louboutin outlet, louboutin.coolbikinishop.combollbyro0