yieldmanager.adbooth adware? malware?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

yieldmanager.adbooth adware? malware?

Postby alvee » 2014-03-04 9:25

Hello, I'm having an issue on only one site atm on two different computers. When I click on a link I am being redirected to video stripe or some other website via yieldmanager.adbooth.com. I've tried to remove it using a host of programs including, AVG,IObit malware, Spybot S&D,Malwarebytes, etc. I've deleted cookies,history, & temp files. I've also have deleted my account in hopes of solving this issue but none of these attempts have worked. I'd like to stress this is happening on one site atm. I have not been redirected on other sites atm. Could this be an issue w/ this one particular site? I would greatly appreciate the help.
alvee

Re: yieldmanager.adbooth adware? malware?

Postby Ivy » 2014-03-05 0:36

Hi Alvee,

Welcome to Anvisoft forum.

In some case, the yieldmanager.adbooth.com appears only on the websites that cooperate with yieldmanager ads platform and you will be unable to remove it.

You can prevent it from appearing on your website by using the program Anvi AD Blocker.

Anvi AD Blocker download: http://www.anvisoft.com/ad-blocker.html

You can try the trial version.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
What is Troj/Ransom-HC?Ophelia2756
click.livesearchnow.com keeps coming out to hijack my browser (IE)monday6626
Any suggestion on removing coolchaser.com?ryan4817
Help needed! Police E-Crime virus problem?Gabays4945
Search engines (Google, Yahoo) hacked by Search.myway.com!! Need help!maggiechang3317