No luck with Police Ukash Infection Removal

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

No luck with Police Ukash Infection Removal

Postby Prenihility » 2013-11-10 13:53

I've recently been infected with the Police Ukash virus, and have used this (http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-54-1792-0.html) guide on the anvisoft forums to rid my system of the virus. I have tried both the USB boot method, as well as the DVD boot method. Initially, i had tried the USB method, and my BIOS does not seem to have the ability to boot via USB, to my disappointment. I tried multiple USB ports, i have turned off my printer, and it still doesn't appear in the boot menu in BIOS. Then, i burned the appropriate files to a DVD-R, and selected the CD/DVD ROM Drive as the first item in the boot menu. And to my frustration, that too, does not work.

What else could i possibly do at this point? I just can't believe that even the disc method did not work.
Prenihility

Re: No luck with Police Ukash Infection Removal

Postby Ivy » 2013-11-10 22:26

Hello Prenihility,

Welcome to Anvisoft forum. I apologize for any problem.

I am afraid that we need to investigate the problem before we find a solution.

Could you please use another rescue disk to repair your computer?

I would like to recommend you use Kapersky rescue disk to kill the ransomware virus and unlock your computer.

To get the rescue disk file, please go to link below and download the latest version of rescue disk 10 to recover your computer.

http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/rescuedisk#downloads

The usage of Kapersky rescue disk is similar to Anvi Rescue disk. Please have a try.

Best regards,
Ivy
Anvisoft Support Team
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: No luck with Police Ukash Infection Removal

Postby Prenihility » 2013-11-11 0:36

Ivy wrote:Hello Prenihility,

Welcome to Anvisoft forum. I apologize for any problem.

I am afraid that we need to investigate the problem before we find a solution.

Could you please use another rescue disk to repair your computer?

I would like to recommend you use Kapersky rescue disk to kill the ransomware virus and unlock your computer.

To get the rescue disk file, please go to link below and download the latest version of rescue disk 10 to recover your computer.

http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/rescuedisk#downloads

The usage of Kapersky rescue disk is similar to Anvi Rescue disk. Please have a try.

Best regards,
Ivy
Anvisoft Support Team

Hmm, alright. I'll give it a try. But, to clarify, i had problems getting Anvi Rescue Disk working. It simply wouldn't boot, because my USB drive wasn't detected in the first place, and for whatever reason, it wouldn't boot off of the DVD-R after setting the disc drive as the first boot menu item.

I'll see if it works with Kaspersky Rescue Disc 10. Although... the disc should have been showing regardless. I'm not sure why my BIOS isn't allowing it. I'll see what happens.
Prenihility

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Classic Tall Sand UGG Boots - $120.00 : Ugg Boots Outlet Online, uggonlinestorefordiscount.toplragelollie0
System error hard disk failure deletedEthen2397
Help with fixing my laptop - Malware?Jessica5770
Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerceocwilsonminhm0
Snap.Do Malware, Can't rid off itiMichas7547