This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Postby DarinO » 2013-08-05 14:35

I have the following Trojan: HKLM\Software\ZalamanInstaller_othot. What is the best way to remove this from my PC (Windows XP)? Thanks for your help.

Re: Trojan

Postby Ivy » 2013-08-05 20:29

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum. I am Ivy and I am glad to help you with your issue.

Is any antivirus program detect HKLM\Software\ZalamanInstaller_othot on your computer? Please make sure to delete the detected item.

After that, please visit following website and learn how to remove otshot.

If any problem, please let me know. I am always glad to offer help.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby thomasvandyke » 2014-02-07 7:13

Hello Friends,

Here i want to suggest about one very great antivirus that works very effectively and helps you get rid of all unknown files. It name is Optimo Defender. May it helps you out like it do to me.

Postby anwarsyadad » 2014-09-16 7:58

Thankyou.. this information very importan for me
Menjual berbagai frame kacamata murah berkualitas terbaik di kelasnya.

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
HELP! Tons of Infections detected by System Progressive Protection?Gothic5900
Is TornTV safe to use?????Mozart123412
Instead of deleting tracking cookies manually, do you have any better idea to delete it in an easier way? Like recommending a software!chuck5545
Tiffany Pendants : Tiffany Jewelry Outlet Online, Tiffany and Co Outlet: Jewelry Shop Online, Tiffany outlet online store supply a range of fashion jewelry outlet online, shop cheap tiffany jewelry outurethann0
Os recém-chegados: Tiffany e co saída, Tiffany tomada de jóias, Tiffany e Co na venda, tiffany barato e co com 70% de desconto e frete grátis, Tiffany e Co Tomadalragelollie0