Avast antivirus stop working

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Avast antivirus stop working

Postby jenyclark58 » 2013-04-16 7:00

Hello guys, I am facing a huge trouble with Avast antivirus software. Without giving prior warning, the avast program stopped working. I pay $119 to the technician to clean up my computer so the Avast Pro can work again. But now I am again facing the same issue. Please help me guys.
jenyclark58

Re: Avast antivirus stop working

Postby Ivy » 2013-04-17 1:36

jenyclark58 wrote:Hello guys, I am facing a huge trouble with Avast antivirus software. Without giving prior warning, the avast program stopped working. I pay $119 to the technician to clean up my computer so the Avast Pro can work again. But now I am again facing the same issue. Please help me guys.

Sorry to hear that you have problem with Avast antivirus. Please contact Avast official for assistance.
We are unable to help you with the problem.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby mariamenounous » 2013-04-18 6:37

jenyclark58 wrote:Hello guys, I am facing a huge trouble with Avast antivirus software. Without giving prior warning, the avast program stopped working. I pay $119 to the technician to clean up my computer so the Avast Pro can work again. But now I am again facing the same issue. Please help me guys.

Hiii Jenyclark58,
Hope You are doing good!! since your antivirus stopped working it means you have not updated your antivirus for a long time. If inspite of updating, it is not working then update it to the latest version. I hope you will be able to recover from your Avast problem.
mariamenounous

Postby danieladdison » 2013-04-26 1:00

Tell this problem to your "Antivirus Service" team they will help you to get rid of your problem.
danieladdison

Postby rishiforum » 2015-01-27 18:43

I have the same issue, can anyone fix the issue?
rishiforum

Postby hildegardgruener » 2015-03-09 5:31

If you are using two anti-virus programs on the same computer than they can hinder into each other workings leading to non-functioning of avast antivirus software.
You can try running the antivirus software in safe mode on your computer.
hildegardgruener

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Livraisons & Retours : replica Longines watches, 1oveshop.comnfernandesher0
You computer has been locked by Department of Justice? What's hell that thing?Amanda7820
Homepage changed to search.findeer. Why this happen?jay4641
$Recyle.Bin and Config.Msi in my Documents?sam7066079
Virus on my computer?candy2077