$Recyle.Bin and Config.Msi in my Documents?

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

$Recyle.Bin and Config.Msi in my Documents?

Postby sam706 » 2012-12-16 14:21

Hello Im new here and I just need some quick assistance. So I was roaming around with WinRAR and then I saw 2 folders :

$Recycle.Bin
Config.MSI

I could't see whats inside Config.MSI but I can see Recycle Bin and I saw 3 folders :
S-1-5-18
2-1-5-20
and then the recycle bin logo with S-1-5-21-and then a bunch of random numbers. I heard about a virus named after the same thing. Is this is actual Recycle Bin or the virus? I can see with WinRAR but I cant see it in my actual documents. That made it really suspicious.
sam706

Re: $Recyle.Bin and Config.Msi in my Documents?

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-16 20:30

SID: S-1-5-21domain-500
Name: Administrator
Description: A user account for the system administrator. By default, it is the only user account that is given full control over the system.
SID: S-1-5-21domain-501
Name: Guest
Description: A user account for people who do not have individual accounts. This user account does not require a password. By default, the Guest account is disabled.
SID: S-1-5-21domain-502
Name: KRBTGT
Description: A service account that is used by the Key Distribution Center (KDC) service.
SID: S-1-5-21domain-512
Name: Domain Admins
Description: A global group whose members are authorized to administer the domain. By default, the Domain Admins group is a member of the Administrators group on all computers that have joined a domain, including the domain controllers. Domain Admins is the default owner of any object that is created by any member of the group.
SID: S-1-5-21domain-513
Name: Domain Users
Description: A global group that, by default, includes all user accounts in a domain. When you create a user account in a domain, it is added to this group by default.
SID: S-1-5-21domain-514
Name: Domain Guests
Description: A global group that, by default, has only one member, the domain's built-in Guest account.
read more: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/243330

I guess the file on your computer may be the remnants of a virus infection. I suggest you run full scan with your anti-virus program.
If your anti-virus software can not detect anything, you can try Cloud System Booster to clean the junk files.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby sam706 » 2012-12-17 17:38

Hello Ivy ,

I did a full can and the anti-virus did not detect anything. (Im using Kaspersky Internet Security 2013). SO does that mean I'm safe now?
sam706

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-17 22:56

The file may be junk files, please use Cloud System Booster to clean the junk files.

http://www.anvisoft.com/product/cloudsystemboosterpro.html
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
www.tumri.net/als/als invade my browsers (Google and forefox), how to remove it?jacob6260
Spyware, Virus, Tojan, Malware, Whats the difference?Jessica6697
Should not I have more than one antivirus software on my PC?Bella7291
Delete Worm Eboom.AChenrichk3128
クリスチャンルブタンレディのDaf 160ミリメートルプラットフォームブーツブラック [1638] - ¥22786 : プロフェッショナルジミーチュウは、アウトレッnfernandesher0