Citadel Maware Infection

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Citadel Maware Infection

Postby markc » 2012-12-11 5:34

Hello,

Just wondering if you can help me. I have Windows server 2003 which has been infected. I took it to the computer store and they think they have removed the virus. But now all my files and program's have been locked. I have been asked to send a code to a gmail account. Is there anything that you guys can do to block my files. I will download your program when I get to my office anyway, just to make sure. All files are asking for a password .

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Mark
markc

Re: Citadel Maware Infection

Postby Ivy » 2012-12-11 20:37

Hi,
Welcome to Anvisoft forum and thanks for posting your problem here. I am Ivy and I am going to help you with your problem.
It is the virus that locked your computer files. Please do not send any code to the claimed Gmail account, that does not help you to fix you problem.
Please try to remove the Citadel Maware Infection and recover your system files.

Post http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-953-0.html may help you to fix your problem. Please check for detail information.

Should you have any problem, please let me know. I will try my best to help you.

--
Best wishes,
Ivy
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Trojan.Simda.gen!A? detected, how to remove it?stew6117
Removal Guide for Live Security PlatinumYeahlu3153