Is TornTV safe to use?????

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Is TornTV safe to use?????

Postby Mozart » 2012-11-28 20:41

Hi, see fantastic articles here to solve malware infections and troubleshoot infected PCs. Well, I just wonder that whether Torn TV safe to use or not? Actually this one is holding to my Chrome browser now and seems not a big deal, but i still feel worried about that. Is there anyone knowing about this? Thanks.
Mozart

Re: Is TornTV safe to use?????

Postby Sophia » 2012-11-28 20:48

Hello, Mozart

Actually TornTV, or TornTV.com, TornTV virus is an application used to watch live TV broadcast and download media video files. However, recently it is detected and proved that the TornTV application does has its downside of bundling with and installs alongside the third party malware, including adware, spyware applications and platforms like 1ClickDownloader and Text Enhance.

TornTV can be voluntarily installed from the Torntv.com website, but has been documented by experts and victims to install to computer systems without direct permission. This is why TornTV is categorized as a browser hijacker and is often referred to as TornTV malware or the TornTV virus.

Thus, TornTV is NOT safe to use even though it does in its advertisement, And just as the above stated, TornTV bundles with and installs alongside third party malware, in particular adware, spyware and Trojans.

These third party infections are capable of destroying the entire computer functionality and collecting personal information which can be negatively used against victims. Cyber crime involving credit theft and identity theft has been linked to similar applications as TornTV.

How To Remove TornTV – Remove Third Party Malware

1. Antivirus & Anti-Malware Software
2. System Restore (only if you have created some secured restore point onto the computer)
3. Uninstall TornTV And 3rd Party Programs
4. Remove TornTV And 3rd Party Add-ons, Extensions, And Toolbars

See more details about TornTV and the removal instructions in details, visit this article: http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-2137-0.html

Good luck and be safe online. If any question, just feel free to get in touch.
Imagination is more important than Knowledge!
Sophia
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: Is TornTV safe to use?????

Postby Mozart » 2012-11-29 1:57

Hi, sophia

Thank you for your information. It works for me. Fortunately I finally get my computer cleaned and away from the risks. Many thanks.
Mozart

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Good ways to improve my computer speedmarlon5515
yieldmanager.adbooth adware? malware?alvee18074
Windows Control Series is a malware?Carina2299
1162.70.00 Copy Omega Watches Constellation Ladies Quartz watch [fc97] - $205.00 : Professional replica watches stores, swisswatchmen.xyzocwilsonminhm0
Virus, malware or anything else?harris096724