Help needed to remove funmoods????? I am in urgent!!!

This forum is committed to providing assistance to remove spyware, adware, trojans, worms, and other forms of malware.

Help needed to remove funmoods????? I am in urgent!!!

Postby Clairela » 2012-11-14 3:29

How can you remove fun moods from your computer? I have been trying for weeks, but just can't completely :?:

Is it possible to remove it completely? :idea:

Please reply as soon as possible. I am in urgent. :oops:

Thanks in advance.
Clairela

Re: Help needed to remove funmoods????? I am in urgent!!!

Postby Ivy » 2012-11-14 3:38

Hi,
Welcome to Anvisoft forum. I am Ivy and I am going to assist you with your problem.

funmoods is a browser extension/toolbar/add-ons which may install itself without user's consent and attention bundled with other programs like PDF creator, video grabber software and other programs.

Please see the instructions below to remove funmoods toolbar, for more detail information, please refer to pagehttp://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-45-925-0.html

1. remove the toolbar from your computer.

1) Locate and open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking on Control panel--and then click "Uninstall a program" under "Programs" in you are under Control Panel View. If you are in Classic View, click on "Programs and Features".

2) Select a program to uninstall by clicking on it and then click "Uninstall" or "Uninstall/Change" depending on the program. You may need to enter your administrator password to continue your operating. After you press the Uninstall button, all program related file will be removed from your computer.

2. Remove the toolbar and search engines from your web browser, by the way, what's your browser?
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Ivy » 2012-11-14 3:39

In Chrome, to remove toolbar:
Open Chrome, go to Options menu > Tools > Extensions > Click on the “bin” to remove

To remove as homepage:
Open Chrome, go to Options menu > Settings > on the “Appearance” section, check the “Show Home button” > Change > select “Use the New Tab page”

To remove as search engine:
Go to your browser----Click on the tools icon---- options------Change search defaults ----- settings ----- click the name of your preferred search engine---- set as default---- (to remove Funmoods search)----select Funmoods ----remove---- okay
-Or-
Open Chrome, go to Options menu > Settings > on the “Search” section choose Google on the drop down menu

In IE, to remove toolbar:

To remove from Home page:
go to Tools > Internet Options > on “Home page” section click on “Use Default” Then click on “OK”

To remove from search engine:
go to Tools > Internet Options > on “Search” section click on “Settings” > select “Live Search” or “Google” or “Bing” and click on “Set Default” > select “Search” and click on “Remove” > OK > OK
New tab (Internet Explorer 8-9)
go to Tools > Internet Options > on “Tabs” section click on “Settings” > on “When a new tab is opened, open:” select “The new tab page” > OK > OK

In Firefox:

To removetoolbar/New Tab
Open Firefox, go to Add-ons Manager (Ctrl+Shift+A) > Select “Funmoods” and click on Remove

To remove from Home page:
Open FireFox, go to Tools > Options > on “startup” section click on “Restore to Default” button Then click on “OK”

To remove from search engine:
Search button--- Manage Search Engines---- select “Funmoods”---- Remove

Hope it can help you to fix your problem.

---
Best wishes,
Ivy
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Clairela » 2012-11-14 3:46

Hi Ivy,
Thanks so much for your fast reply. Your answer seems promising. Hope I can remove funmoods as soon as possible.

See you later.
Clairela

Postby Ivy » 2012-11-14 3:54

Should you have any problem, pleas let me know. I will try my best to help you.

Good luck.
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Clairela » 2012-11-15 3:39

Ivy wrote:Should you have any problem, pleas let me know. I will try my best to help you.

Good luck.

;) Hopefully, I did not have any problem now. Thanks so much.

Best wishes,
Claire
Clairela

Return to Malware Removal Assistance

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How to Remove Sendori Malware?Patsy15091
Snap.DoBrett Malkin6079
Delete Worm Eboom.AChenrichk3128
Mysearchresults.com Removal GuideEthen13410
Världsberömda Replica klockor som gjorts i Schweiz , Köpa Replica Klockor Online , Classic Rolex Replica klockor till saluoltrogdonmigue0