Do This Operation Always - not working!

Report all your false positives from Anvi Smart Defender. We will deal with them as quickly as possible.

Do This Operation Always - not working!

Postby Aaron » 2012-01-21 18:44

Hello,

I have been running the Anvi SD beta for a few days and during that time I have started/restarted my system many times. During each start/restart I receive the very same Resident Shield Red-Alerts even though I always allow the operations in question and I always check the box "do this operation always". Needless to say, this is very annoying!

Aaron

---------
OS = WinXP x86
Aaron

Re: Do This Operation Always - not working!

Postby Ocean » 2012-01-22 0:54

Dear Aaron,

Thank you for your feedback. Actually, we have released the RC version of Anvi Smart Defender, which is more efficient and stable.

All problems that might encountered in Beta version have been soloved in this version, you can download for a trial.

By the way, please make a screenshot attached to your post next time, so that we can catch the problem more efficient.

Thank you.
:mrgreen:
Ocean
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Postby Aaron » 2012-01-22 10:02

Hi Ocean,

Actually, I am using the RC version (which I thought was still being addressed in this section). I can't capture screenshots of the problem popups as they occur during boot-up (before my desktop is ready to use)! I believe that my description explained the issue well enough.

Aaron
Aaron

Postby shadow » 2012-01-22 13:39

Could you please post the following information thank you. 1. what type of Windows Operating system are you running and is it 32(bit) or ( 64bit), 2. please list the the items that are causing the alerts as Flase positives being your allowing them means you know they are safe. Also does this occur if you go to guards menu and switch off the Startup Guard. Once i have this information it can be looked into and remedied. i appologize for any inconvenience to you and I would like to thank you for reporting this to us your imput is much appreciated.
Imagination defines Innovation
shadow
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Postby Aaron » 2012-01-22 14:07

Shadow,

As stated in my first post, I'm running Windows XP Pro (x86). It's the startup items which I'm being alerted to, such as my AV (Panda Cloud). Per your suggestion, based on just one test the problem does not occur on the subsequent restart after disabling Startup Guard.

No apology is necessary - I'm just doing my bit in reporting an annoying problem in the RC.

Aaron
Aaron

Postby shadow » 2012-01-22 15:57

Aaron, i have forwarded this information to development at Anvisoft. thank you for lending a hand with fine tuning Anvisoft Smart Defender Release Cannidate.
shadow
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Postby Aaron » 2012-01-22 17:12

Sure thing - btw, is there some other thread where RC issues should be reported?
Aaron

Postby shadow » 2012-01-22 20:39

yes post at Report False Positives thank you
shadow
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Return to Report False Positives

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Дешевые Jimmy Choo сапоги , сапоги Jimmy Choo Outletbollbyro0
Rolex реплики часы, реальные дорогие часыaardinasnicks0
Montblanc Etoile : Professionell montblanc pen butiker, montblancpens.com.cnandemanmitz0
Replica Klockor, Fake Rolex , Tag Heuer , Breitling , Cartier , Omega klockor till salujaczjuan0
3 false positivesmick25duchesne@gmail.com5334