8 False positives

Report all your false positives from Anvi Smart Defender. We will deal with them as quickly as possible.

8 False positives

Postby shadow » 2012-01-20 12:24

yes eight False Positives on my Desktop. They have been forwarded to you Michelle in my saved report via Webmail. I am checking laptop now. Okay laptop has no scanning false positives, and thats only because i do not have my samsung printer setup for it and do not have microsoft visual studios on it. Ok I right cliced on each false positive individually and clic ignore ran new full scan and no more false readings but the average user may not do this and gum up their machine. Please address this an expanded withan expansion of entire white listing signature base thank you shadow
Imagination defines Innovation
shadow
Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Re: 8 False positives

Postby Michelle » 2012-01-31 2:34

finished
Michelle
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Как запостить видео?

Postby MrSmithX » 2012-06-02 5:31

Всем Ку!
Как разместить видео на вашем форуме?
Очень интересно узнать мнения жителей форума))).

Translated by Google.
All Koo! How do I put videos on your forum? It is interesting to know the views of residents of the forum))).
MrSmithX

Re: 8 False positives

Postby Autumn » 2012-06-03 21:34

Hello,

Thank you for visiting our forum. Unfortunately, we can only assist our visitors in English, and sorry for any inconvenience. Please check the Upload attachment option and see if you can add a video there. For the other issue, can you please tell us what kind of review you would like to see? Let us know if you have any further questions :)
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Report False Positives

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Réplique suisse répliques de montres suisses de qualité supérieure montres en ligne .ocwilsonminhm0
Logo Black : MontBlancPens-Store.usreslerbuff0
Pandora Glass Beads Orange Built-in Flowers - $15.00 : cheap pandora Jewelry, justinplussix.comedarmellino0
Replica Rolex Yacht-Master Watch Oyster Perpetual Chronometer Automatic Black Dial And White Case- D - $211.00 : Professional replica watches stores, farmcold.commkimmmaxw0
Damen Jacken aus gewachster : Authentische Barbour Outlet Online Verkauf -Top günstige Barbour Jacken Von UKnfernandesher0