Paid for PRO version but can't download

General questions related to Anvi Smart Defender

Paid for PRO version but can't download

Postby CDM » 2013-02-28 9:57

I just bought the Anvi Smart Defender PRO version and got the receipt for payment. I was supposed to get an email for download and activation within 5 minutes, but it never came. When I look up the program on the website, all I see is the free version to download.

What can I do to get the version I paid for on my computer?

Thanks.
CDM

Re: Paid for PRO version but can't download

Postby Austin » 2013-02-28 18:01

CDM wrote:I just bought the Anvi Smart Defender PRO version and got the receipt for payment. I was supposed to get an email for download and activation within 5 minutes, but it never came. When I look up the program on the website, all I see is the free version to download.

Thanks.

You can check your spam/junk folder in your email and if you did get the license code copy and paste it into Anvi Smart defender by hitting the ''free'' button at the top and paste your license code in that box. :D
Austin

Re: Paid for PRO version but can't download

Postby Ivy » 2013-03-01 20:21

CDM wrote:I just bought the Anvi Smart Defender PRO version and got the receipt for payment. I was supposed to get an email for download and activation within 5 minutes, but it never came. When I look up the program on the website, all I see is the free version to download.

Thanks.

Hello,

The link is available for you to download the free program of Anvi Smart Defender.

Anvi Smart Defender Download link: http://download.anvisoft.com/software/asdsetup.exe 

After you download and install the program on your computer, please follow guide below to activate the program.

Registration guide: Open Anvi Smart Defender 1.8, click "Upgrade" button, and then enter the following license to activate your Anvi Smart Defender 1.8.

====================================

License code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (we have sent to your email box)

====================================

Note: please use "Copy" & "Paste" to enter the license information.

Should you have any inquiries regarding the Anvisoft products, please feel free to contact to us. We will be pleased to help you. Please keep this email for future reference.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to General Questions

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
Pictures from community networkskevinyu180
Sexual pictureseugeniabf40
My supplementary websiterosettans30
Unshackle galleriesyvonneqf600
Full-grown galleriesbradrh600