Try following steps to connect to Internet wireless network configuration:
1. Please open Network program on the Anvi Rescue Disk desktop.
2. Switch to Wireless tab to configue your network.
3. In the page of Wireless configuration, please enter a Connection Name, such as DSL connection 1, (you can enter whatever name you
4. Select the option "Connect automatically", and then enter your SSID name to connect to Internet. ( An SSID is the name of a wireless
local area network (WLAN). It is a sequence of alphanumeric characters (letters or numbers). SSIDs have a maximum length of 32 characters.)
5. At last, click Save to confirm your configuration.
Hope you can connect to Internet with tips above. If you are still experiencing the same problem, please let me know.
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider