BetterSurf comes into your computer and shows you numerous pop up ads, deals and coupons? What are BetterSurf Pop-up Ads, and how it comes? Is this safe? This post shows you many details about this adware app.
About Ads by BetterSurf:
BetterSurf is classified as an adware program which promises you to customize and enhance your Internet browsing experience and save your time and money by providing additional supplemental content , offers and deals related to your internet web browsing activity.
As browser extensions, BetterSurf can be added to all your web browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox. Once installed BetterSurf will displays various types of ads and coupons based on the website you are visiting like eBay, Amazon, Wlarmart, etc., with those deals and coupons you can not save time and money. Here is an example of Ads by BetterSurf, it may vary by name like “brought by BetterSurf” or “Powered by BetterSurf”.
Currently BetterSurf adware program displays at least four basic types of advertising including sponsored links, coupons, video related ads and banner ads, "pop-unders" or interstitial ads. On the other hand, BetterSurf is ads-suppotrted, it is capable of tracking users online activity, collecting and selling users private information to third parties. You are not suggested to keep this pup adware app on your computer.
How your Computer Gets Infected with BetterSurf?
Usually BetterSurf comes bundled with free applications from the internet, such as free softwares, videos, system utilities. When you download and install these free applications you may agree to install the BetterSurf on your computer. For example when you download and install these free programs from Internet you may agree to get BetterSurf and other unknown programs installed together if you just keep click on the I Agree or Accept button during installation setup.
Computer users should pay more attention on their online activity and should always be thoughtful and careful when they install something. Always remember that you should download them from its official site. On the other hand when you install them, keep in mind the Advanced or Custom installation should be your first choice and do not select anything that is not familiar to you.
BetterSurf is potentially unwanted considering its behavior shown above. If you already get infected with this redirect virus, you should remove it as soon as possible. Follow this step by step removal guide below to do that.
Similar Adware Threats:
AddLyrics, DealSpy,Coupon Genie,Savings Addon,Coupon Pigeon,Chitka Pop-up, Bucksbee, Browse22Save,Gboxapp,Bubble Dock,Tiger Savings, Price Peep,Sweetpacks,Priceblink,Flirt.com popup,DealDropDown,UnfriendApp,Tidy Network,BullVid Download Manager, PUP.LoadTube, WindowShopper,FaceSmooch,Supreme Savings,Coupon Slider, Kontera Adware, LessTabs, Continue To Save,myCoups,Genius Box,Deal Fairy,Search Donkey,KingTranslate,Spy Guard,Spy Alert,Solid Savings,DealPly,Safe Saver,Actual Click Shopping,Search Deals,Unfriend Check, Record Checker,Coupon Companion,Ad.yieldmanager.com,Pcanalysis.net,Speedanalysis.net,Big.Deluxeforthefuture.com,SeeSimilar.com App,Wajam,Vube.com Pop up Ads, CouponDropDown, Lucky Leap,Savepath Deals,Cdn.themobideal.com Pop-up Ads,EZPowerAds.com Pop-up Ads,Yel.statserv.net Pop-up Ads,“Ads not by this site”,Lp.ilivid.com Pop-up Ads,Nav-Links.com Ads,Speedtestbeta.com Pop-up Ads,Ww.milesandkms.com Pop-up Ads,Bigfineads.com Pop-up Ads,Coupon Amazing,The Sea App, ZenDeals, LemurLeap, 7.rotator.widgetmedia.com,Ad.doubleclick.net, Save Share, BrowseFox, LinkSwift,Gqs.donedrive.net,Dfs.pathdone.net,SavingsShip,Web.longfintuna.net,YellowfinTuna.com,Savings Scout, Bonanza Deals,BetterSurf,Web.opinions.com,Boby Lyrics,Dss.drivefor.net,Rvzr-a.akamaihd.net,Saltar Smart,Lax1.ib.adnxs.com,Nessipol,Price Finder,Rinkela Deals,Word Layers,AppsHat, Linksicle, Lamilov, LyricsSay,Aol.careerbuilder.com,Travian Ads,Deal Scout,Ttessab Ads,LyricsSing,SuperLyrics,LyricsBuddy,AccelerateTab, Kozaka Ads, Fanhoosh, Illoxum,Bomlabio, LyricsParty.
Ads by BetterSurf--BetterSurf Adware Removal Guide Overview
- Step 1. Uninstall BetterSurf related or unfamiliar and suspicious program from Computer
Step 2. Remove BetterSurf extensions from your browsers
- Optional Troubleshoot--Remove Toolbar/Extensions and Repair Browsers Using Anvi Slim Toolbar
Malware Prevention Tips
Step 1 Uninstall BetterSurf Related Program from Computer through Control Panel
Windows 7/Vista users:
- Click "Start" ("Windows Logo" in the bottom left corner of your desktop).
Choose "Control Panel". Locate "Programs", "Uninstall a Program".
Look for BetterSurf related program, select this entry and click Uninstall.
Windows XP users:
- Click "Start", choose "Settings" and click "Control Panel".
Locate and click "Add or Remove Programs". Locate "Programs and Features".
Look for BetterSurf related program, select its entry and click Uninstall.
- Please note, BetterSurf related program may vary by name and you are suggested to uninstall any suspicious or unfamiliar third party program.
Step 2 Remove BetterSurf Extensions from your Browsers
- 1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
- 2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for BetterSurf extension and plugins and any unwanted add-on and remove it if located.
- 1. Firefox (tools)>add-ons>Extensions and plugins.
2. Disable or remove BetterSurf related extensions.
- 1. Chrome menu>Tools>Extensions.
2. Remove BetterSurf related extensions.
- If this extension is managed and cannot be removed or disabled, you may need to check here on How to Remove a Managed Google Chrome Extension.
Optional Troubleshoot--Remove Toolbar/Extensions and Repair Browsers Using Anvi Slim Toolbar
- Most computer users were suffered or are suffering from the self-invited browser add-ons or browser hijackers. To a large extent those programs are potentially unwanted because they may put users computer into high risk of being infected with malwares by installing ads supported toolbars, or modifying users browser homepage and default search engine to some illegitimate one.
Anvi Slim Toolbar is a practical, easy to use and uses-friendly tool. It is has three function mode, Scan, Manage and Browser Repair. Anvi Slim Toolbar is designed to help computer users detect and remove malicious and unnecessary toolbars, browser add-ons, extensions and plugins.
Anvi Slim Toolbar is also available for repairing web browser problem caused by malicious toolbars or other malwares such as adware, browser hijacker and redirect virus. Currently, Anvi Slim Toolbar can repair commonly used browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, which means it can reset your browsers homepage and default search engine to the genuine one automatically.
- Direct Download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/ast/
- 1 Download and install Anvi Slim Toolbar. On the main screen of this program, please click on the Scan button to scan your computer.
- 2 Click on the Manage button to view details about the found toolbars and remove the unwanted one.
- Note: Chances are exist that it fails to detect some malicious toolbars or repair browser settings, in such case please report the malicious toolbar and domain to us then will analyze and add them to our database as soon as possible.
Step 3 Clean Residual Files, Invalid Registry Entries and Junk Files Using Cloud System Booster
- After the BetterSurf program has been removed from your system, some residual files maybe still in there. To remove the invalid registry entries as well as any leftovers, including cache, cookies and junk files, of this virus, please download and install the system cleaner tool Cloud System Booster by clicking download link below:
- 1 Download Cloud System Booster www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/
- 2 Go to Settings, Boost tab, expand Cleaner and then expand Privacy Clean, please select Internet Explorer Cookies, Mozilla Firefox Cookies and Google Chrome Cookies option, and then click Apply and then OK to save your modification.
3 Return to the home screen of Cloud System Booster, click the Boost button on the main screen to run a full scan. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, click clean button there to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean. (You may also click the numbers to view detailed results.)
Malware Prevention Tips
- To make sure the computer is clean from BetterSurf and any potential malware infections, you are highly recommended to use Anvi Smart Defender antimalware to protect your computer.
- Anvi Smart Defender is a brand new anti-malware software designed to protect your PC from being infected with computer virus and malware. Featuring with the powerful Cloud Scan Technologies and daily updated database, Anvi Smart Defender can detect, block and remove latest malware threats including Trojan, ransomware, worms, backdoors and malicious adware. Anvi Smart Defender is devote to providing advanced Internet security solution for computer users.
- Download Anvi Smart Defender and have a try: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/asd/
- Please note, after the tool has been downloaded and installed, make sure database is updated to the latest version and also ensure the Anvi Smart Defender is set to scan the rootkit by clicking settings shown below. And then click OK to save the change and close the window to run this scanner.
- To update the database to the latest version you need to go to the Anvi Smart Defender installation folder, and find the ASDTry.exe file, right click to run as Administrator.
- Now perform a full scan with Anvi Smart Defender then remove all the found threats.
Recommendation for Slow PC
- ---Slow PC Booster--Anvi Ultimate Defrag---Anvi Ultimate Defrag is a safe, quick and efficient tool for users to improve their computer performance by analyzing fragmented files, cleaning system junk files, repairing bad disk sectors and defragging hard drives. Anvi Ultimate Defrag is a brand-new utility that allows you to defrag multiple drives simultaneously as well as defrag removable drives such as mobile disk and USB drive.
---PC Startup Booster-- Anvi Startup Booster---Anvi Startup Booster is developed to help users start their Windows faster and smarter by simplifying start-up process, optimizing system settings, deactivating unnecessary programs and configuring network settings.