Can’t get rid of Internet Security program? And you have no idea what happened on your PC? Do not worry, this post will tell you what is Internet Security and how to remove this virus. Please follow this instructions.
What is Internet Security Virus ?
Internet Security virus is classified as a rogue program designed by cyber criminals in order to scam money from unwary computer users.
Once installed, Internet Security will scan your computer and the scan results show that there are numerous viruses and threats that have been detected on the computer. Then it tells you that you need to upgrade to the full paid version to remove all of threats. As a matter of fact, the full version of Internet Security is a fraudulent product in reality and can’t get you any help at all. Don’t trust it.
A screenshot of Internet Security Virus:
What can Internet Security Virus do:
- 1 It can bypass the legit security tools and destroy your computer secretly.
2 It prevents you from opening some application because the files are corrupted.
3 It can make your browser redirected to all kinds of malicious websites.
4 It is able to allow remote hacker access the compromised system for illicit purpose.
Internet Security Rogueware Removal Guide
OPTION 1 Remove Internet Security Virus Manually
- STEP 1 Reboot your computer to safe mode with networking.
- As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly.
- STEP 2 Show hidden files and folders.
- Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.Click the View tab.Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
- STEP 3 Open Registry entries. Find out the malicious files and entries and then delete all.
- Click on the “Start” button and then choose the option “Run”. In the “Open” field, type “regedit” and click the “OK” button.
- All malicious files and registry entries that should be deleted
- Code: Select all
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exeHKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
- Please note that some files are hidden in Windows, you may need to change the Windows settings to show hidden files so you can delete the infected one. Click here to learn How to Show Hidden Files in Windows 7 and 8.
- STEP 4 Perform System Restore
- System Restore can be used to remove entire installments without harming your computer or removing any data including documents, images, and videos.
OPTION 2 Remove Internet Security Virus Automatically
- Step 1 .Reboot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Download, install the automatic remover-Anvi Smart Defender to scan and remove the Internet Security.
- Please note, after the toll has been downloaded and installed, make sure database is updated to the latest version and also ensure the Anvi Smart Defender is set to scan the rootkit by clicking settings shown below. And then click OK to save the change and close the window to run this scanner.
- Anvi Smart Defender download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/asd/
Network Connection Troubleshooting Tips
- If you fail to download the antimalware tool Anvi Smart Defender, please check the LAN settings that may be changed by following below instructions:Open your Internet Explorer, click Settings icon or Tools (as per the IE version), click the Internet Options in the dropped-down menu and then there comes up the window of Internet Options. Under the Connections tab, click LAN settings to open the LAN settings menu, ensure to uncheck the use a proxy server as your LAN..as shown in picture below. And then click OK to save the changes and close the window. Then retry the Anvi Smart Defender. IF any question, please feel free to contact us.
- Step 3 Restart the computer to normal mode and the computer would be all right now.
Recommended optimization tool
- After the virus been removed, we highly recommend you clean up the entire computer OS using a system cleaner/optimizer like Cloud System Booster.
Rogueware like Internet Security often invades the computer by changing registry entries and modifying the system files. Although there is malware remover helps get rid of it, some invalid registry files or leftovers are still there to drag down the computer running speed or even cause system errors like blue screen of death.
Clear junk files and registry errors in your computer OS with Cloud System Booster now. Click here to learn more.