This article contains step-to-step instruction on how to remove eSeeky.com from your computer and uninstall eSeeky.com homepage or startup page from your web browser. Please read more.
What is eSeeky.com Search?
eSeeky.com is a search engine which delivers Web, Image, Video search. It is aiming and focusing on serving local search and high quality algorithmic results powered by Tuvaro. Different from Tuvaro search, eSeeky.com is in Google Style who set a image above the search tab like Google Search engine.
Below is a screenshot of eSeeky.com:
eSeeky.com is often promoted via other free downloads, especially video player, video convertor program. When you install the free program, you are supposed to install eSeeky.com on your web browser automatically. It is compatible with most common web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. eSeeky.com is always installed on your PC together with unexpected toolbar, add-on or extension.
eSeeky.com is not found malicious, but due to its stealthy behavior such as changing browser settings and access all data on your computer and the websites you visit without obvious notification, people rank in low acceptance of this software. If you do not like search engine like this, you are highly encouraged to remove it from your web browser as soon as possible.
How to Get Rid of eSeeky.com Search from IE/FF/Chrome? (Removal Instruction)
eSeeky.com search engine Removal Instruction outlined:
- Step 1 > Uninstall Tuvaro Search Bar from Windows Control Panel.
Step 2 > Remove eSeeky.com search from your IE/FF/Chrome.
- --Option I Remove eSeeky.com search from your IE/FF/Chrome manually
--Option II Remove eSeeky.com search from your IE/FF/Chrome automatically with Anvi Slim Toolbar
Step 3> Protect your privacy and clean leftover of eSeeky.com using Cloud System Booster.
Step 1 > Uninstall Tuvaro Search Bar from Windows Control Panel.
Follow the instruction that corresponds to your operating system to find Tuvaro Search Bar and remove it from the program list.
• For Windows 8, open the Start screen, type Uninstall and then go to Settings. In the search results, go to Uninstall a program.
• For Windows 7 and Vista, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall a Program
• For Windows XP, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs
Step 2 > Repair eSeeky.com startup page and search engine in IE/FF/Chrome.
Option I Remove eSeeky.com search from your IE/FF/Chrome manually
Repair eSeeky.com startup page and search engine in Internet Explorer:
- 1. Open Internet Explorer, Go to Tools> Internet Options> General > replace eSeeky.com with a desired domain or leave it as blank > Click Apply to complete the operation
2. Go to Tools >> Manage Add-ons, Select Search providers tab, remove the eSeeky.com or Tuvaro.com engines from the list.
Repair eSeeky.com startup page and search engine in Google Chrome:
- 1. Go to Settings, in the “On Startup” area, please click on Set pages, remove eSeeky.com from Startup pages by clicking the X symbol, you can also choose to add a new page by entering its URL and hit OK to complete the modification.
2. In Google Chrome Settings, go Search area, click on Manage Search Engines…
Select Google or any other search engine you like from the list and make it your default search engine provider, and then select eSeeky.com from the list and remove it by clicking the “X” mark.
Repair eSeeky.com startup page and search engine in Firefox:
- 1. Click on the magnifying glass search icon and select Manage Search Engines…Select eSeeky.com and hit Remove, then click OK to complete the change.
2. Go to Tools> Options> General> Replace http://eseeky.com/ with a preferred domain> Click OK to complete the change.
3. Reset changed items of your Firefox.
Type about:config into the address bar> Press Enter> Accept the Warning
Search for eseeky.com in the search bar >Right click on each item and select Reset> Hit OK to apply the change.
Option II Remove eSeeky.com search from your IE/FF/Chrome automatically with Anvi Slim Toolbar
As most unwanted browser extensions or add-ons get promoted by using deceptive ways, Anvisoft team developed an in-demand program to help computer users to remove malicious toolbar that added on web browser under their inadvertent conscious or without their content, and to help them to repair web browser problem caused by the malicious toolbar efficiently and completely.
1. Download and install the browser repair tool Anvi Slim Toolbar.
2. Click on Browser Repair button and then you will be forwarded to Anvi Slim Toolbar Browser Repair Page.
3. Select the relative browser that you need to repair. Currently, Anvi Slim Toolbar can repair commonly used browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Click on Repair Button, the homepage and search engine will be repaired automatically.
Need to learn more about Anvi Slim tooblar, click to learn How to remove malicious browser extensions or add-ons from IE//FF/Chrome by using Anvi Slim Toolbar?
Step 3> Protect your privacy and clean leftover of eseeky.com using Cloud System Booster.
After you remove Winload toolbar and conduit search, you are still highly encouraged to use Cloud System Booster to clean any possible invalid and junk files to prevent the annoying unwanted toolbar come back again.
To use Cloud System Booster, please click on the blue “Booster” button, it will search and find out all kinds of junks. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click Clean button there to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.
- Try Cloud System Booster now and experience fast computer performance!