This article is going to provide step to step removal instruction for Safe.v9.com redirect virus. If you have the problem Safe.v9.com redirect virus on your web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome, please read more.
Safe.v9.com is a browser hijacker which is designed to promote their search engines or other services as well as display ads. It is ad-supported search engine that will go to monitor and collect your personal information including the search habit, IP, search items and in order to favor your with more precise advertisement.
Below is a screenshot of Safe.v9.com redirect:
On the main screen of safe.v9.com, it provides Web, Image, Videos and News search. It also offer quick access to 377 games and 999gag.com, both website are supported by Qvo6, and looks suspicious.
Same with Qvo6 redirect virus, v9.com redirect and En.v9.com redirect virus, safe.v9.com is often promoted via other free downloads, especially video player, video convertor program. When you install the free program, you are supposed to install safe.v9.com redirect on your web browser automatically. It is compatible with most common web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. Safe.v9.com is always installed on your PC together with unexpected toolbar, add-on or extension.
Safe.v9.com is not malicious, but due to its stealthy behavior such as changing browser settings and access all data on your computer and the websites you visit without obvious notification, people rank in low acceptance of this software.
How to Remove Safe.v9.com Redirect Virus? (Redirect Virus Removal Guide)
Safe.v9.com Virus Removal Instruction outlined
Below we are going to offer manual removal instruction and automatic removal guide. Please follow one of methods to fix the redirect virus.
Step1 > Remove malicious items from your Windows control panel
Step 2> Remove safe.v9.com redirect virus from your web browser. (Manual and automatic removal guide separately)
---part I Manual Removal Instruction on Safe.v9.com redirect virus.
---Part II Automatic Removal Instruction on Safe.v9.com redirect virus with Anvi Slim Toolbar
Step 3 > Remove Safe.v9.com registry and completely be free from the pop-up problem.
Step 1 > Remove malicious items from your Windows control panel.
1. Click Start, and navigate to: Control Panel.
2. Select “Add/Remove Programs” from the Control Panel. If you are using Windows Vista/7 users, this will be called “Programs/Features”.
3. Select safe.v9/com and related elements, such as eSave Security Control, v9 toolbar, New Tabs Uninstall, Desk 365, BrowserProtect from your computer, and click Uninstall/Remove.
Step 2 > Remove safe.v9.com redirect virus from your web browser.
Part I Manual Removal Instruction on Safe.v9.com redirect virus from IE/FF/Chrome
Removal safe.v9.com from Google Chrome manually:
1. Open your Google Chrome, go to Google Chrome Settings, in the “On Startup” area, and please click on Set pages.
You will be forwarded to Startup pages, in this page, please click on the X button to delete safe.v9.com.
2. Please move forward and go to Search area, click on Manage Search Engines…
Select Google or any other search engine you like from the list and make it your default search engine provider, and then select safe.v9.com from the list and remove it by clicking the "X" mark as shown in the image below.
3. At last, please switch to Google Chrome extension tab, find safe.v9.com extension and then remove it.
Removal safe.v9.com from Firefox manually:
1. Open Firefox, go to Tools, select Options, in General tab,
Delete safe.v9.com homepage link and set a new homepage link.
2. Go to Tools, click on Add-ons, switch to Extension tab, find safe.v9.com toolbar and then delete it.
3. Click on the v9search icon and select Manage Search Engines...
Select safe.v9 search from the list and click Remove to remove it. Click OK to save changes.
Removal safe.v9.com from Internet Explorer manually:
1. Please open Internet Explorer, go to Tools, click on Internet Options, delete safe.v9.com homepage and set a new homepage link.
2. Go to Tools, select Manage add-ons. From the Toolbars and Extensions tab, select safe.v9 add-on, and click on Disable.
3. Go to Tools, select Manage Add-ons, and then, under Add-on Types, click Search Providers. Select Bing and on click the Set Default button.
To remove safe.v9.com from Internet Explorer, select V9 and click on Remove.
Part II Automatic Removal Instruction on Safe.v9.com redirect virus with Anvi Slim Toolbar
Anvisoft has developed a program Anvi Slim Toolbar to help computer users remove malicious toolbar that added on web browser and help them repair web browser problem caused by the malicious toolbar efficiently and completely.
1. Download and install the browser repair tool Anvi Slim Toolbar.
2. After the installation complete, please start Anvi Slim Toolbar. On the main screen of the program,click on the “Manage” button to scan out all the toolbar or plug-in installed on your web browser.
Please find safe.v9 toolbar, select it and click Remove button to delete it from your web browser. Please make sure to remove all the v9 toolbar under Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox.
3. After you remove all safe.v9 toolbar, please go back to main screen again, and then select Browser Repair to fix your web browser homepage and search engine.
Select the relative browser that you need to repair, and the select homepage and search engine you need Anvi Slim toolbar do.
Currently, Anvi Slim Toolbar can repair commonly used browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If you have problem on any other web browser, please just let us know.
Part III Remove Safe.v9.com registry and completely free from the pop-up problem
No matter you use manual removal guide or automatic removal instruction, you are still highly encouraged to use Cloud System Booster to clean any possible invalid and junk files to prevent the annoying unwanted toolbar come back again.
Cloud System Booster Download: http://www.anvisoft.com/cloud-system-booster.html
To use Cloud System Booster, please click on the blue “Booster” button, it will search and find out all kinds of junks. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click Clean button there to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.