Did you noticed that your default search engine and your browser homepage has been changed to Static.flipora.com? How to remove this Flipora Search hijacker? Read more.
Flipora Search Description:
Flipora Search (Static.flipora.com) is categorized as a browser hijacker which is potentially unwanted like Softonic Search. Usually Flipora Search comes when you install Flipora or other free applications from the internet. When you download and install these free programs you will also agree to change your default search engine and your browser homepage to Static.flipora.com.
Flipora (previously called Infoaxe) states that it is best Discovery Engine for the Web that recommends great new websites to you based on ones you already like. You can also get this Flipora App added to your Facebook by clicking on the “Sign up with Facebook” button on flipora.com. Flipora Search (Static.flipora.com) seems like it is a genuine and helpful search engine but the fact is that it can not offers you reliable search results. It displays advertisements and sponsored links in your search results which may contain unknown threats.
Computer users should always pay more attention on their internet activity, especially when download and install free things like videos, free softwares, etc. Please follow this post to remove Flipora Search (Static.flipora.com) browser hijacker.
Similar Browser Hijacker or Redirect Virus:
Holasearch.com,Www.govome.com,FindWide,Help Me Find Your Info Hijacker,BasicScan.com,Software Education Hijacker,Hotstartsearch.com,Mixmeister Search,Delta Search Hijacker,VGrabber Browser Hijacker,PortaldoSites.com Hijacker,PortaldoSites.com,Buscaid.com,Noticiasalpunto.com,Searchzone.com,Startpins Redirect,Pageset Redirect,Prize Party,Fastsurveyworld.net,SearchTermResults.com,Globososo Browser Hijacker,Click.efacts.com,imitsearch.net Redirect,Bigseekpro.com Hijacker,iSoft Online Search,Systemcare-antivirus.org Redirect,Search.smartsuggestor.com,Theallsearches.com Redirect,Chatzum.com,Mystart.smilebox.com Redirect,BuscaID.com Redirect,QSearch.com Hijacker, Somoto.com,Onlinefwd.com (http://onlinefwd.com/),Flirt.com,en.v9.com,Click.Scour.com Redirect,MyPlayCity Search,Freecorder.com,Inksdata.com,Search.rpidity.com(Http://search.rpidity.com/),Arcade Safari (Arcadesafari.com),Basicseek.com,http://frameseek.com/,Websearch.youwillfind.info,Clickorati.com,isearch.babylon.com,V9tr.com,BrowserSeek Search,UStart Redirect,Cherchi.biz RedirectAdvertising-support.com,fastfreesearch.com,Websearch+ (websearch.brandthunder.com),Gotostat.ru,Websearch.lookforithere.info,QuiBids.com,Search.snapdo.com,MySearchDial Redirect,WebBrowserSearch.com,Http://pcspeedplus.com/scan/，Searchpig.net, Search.creativetoolbars.com, Mixidjv30.ourtoolbar.com, Cpvfeed.mediatraffic.com,Search.alot.com, Dnsbasic.com,SafeSearch.net,Zwangi.com,Websearch.searchrocket.info,Brothersoft,Findwebnow.com,Searchalgo.com,isearch.avg.com,Websearch.just-browse.info, Search.smartaddressbar.com,Qone8.com,Search.softonic.com,Flipora Search,Search.ueep.com,HotSearch.com,WebSearch.pu-result.info，WebSearch.a-searchpage.info, Search.beamrise.com,GlobaSearch.com,Websearch.searchsupporter.info.
Flipora Search (Static.flipora.com) Browser Hijacker Removal Guide
Step 1 > Uninstall Flipora and its related or any suspicious program from Computer through Control Panel
Windows 7/Vista users:
Click "Start" ("Windows Logo" in the bottom left corner of your desktop), choose "Control Panel". Locate "Programs", "Uninstall a Program". Look for Flipora related program, select this entry and click Uninstall.
Windows XP users:
Click "Start", choose "Settings" and click "Control Panel". Locate and click "Add or Remove Programs". Locate "Programs and Features". Look for Flipora related program, select this entry and click Remove.
- Please note, Flipora related program may vary by name and you are suggested to uninstall any third party program that suspiciously related or unfamiliar. By the way, you'd better consider the recent installed program tracing back to time of the Flipora appeared.
Step 2. Remove malware infections using Anvi Smart Defender anti-malware
Some malware program cannot be removed completely only by uninstalling them from Control Panel. In order to make the computer clean from Flipora Search related malware infections, we recommend you use antimalware tool Anvi Smart Defender to perform a full scan to detect all the threats.
Please download the recommended antimalware-Anti Smart Defender by clicking download link below .
Anvi Smart Defender Anti-Malware Software safe and direct download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/asd/
- 1. Install the Anvi Smart Defender Anti-Malware software.
- 2. Once Anvi Smart Defender is installed, open the program. Please remember update it to the newest version.
- 3. Click on the second tab labeled “Scan” and then select the “Full Scan” option to perform a full system scan.
- 4. Once the scan is over, Anvi Smart Defender will display the scan results. (Click Detail to see detailed results similar as shown in below). Click on Remove button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
Step 3. Remove Flipora Search add-on and extension from IE, Firefox and Google Chrome
* For Internet Explorer
- 1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
- 2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Flipora Search add-on and remove it if located.
- 3. Click on Search providers, remove the Flipora Search engines from the list.
* For Mozilla Firefox
- 1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
- 2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Flipora Search extensions and remove it.
- 3 Enter “about:config” in url bar. This will open settings page.
- 4 Type "Keyword.url ",“browser.search.defaultengine”,then “browser.search.selectedengine”, "browser.newtab.url" in the search box,Right-click and reset. This will make sure that the Flipora Search won’t launch on itself.
*For Google Chrome
- 1 Click on Wrench or 3-Bars icon next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions,disable Flipora related extensions .
- If this extension is managed and cannot be removed or disabled, click here to learn-How to Remove a Managed Google Chrome extension.
- 2 Click 3 horizontal lines>Options>Basics>Manage Search engines, remove unnecessary search engines from list
Step 4. Reset your homepage
- * Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools> Internet Options> General > Replace http://static.flipora.com/ with a desired domain like www.google.com> Click Apply to complete the operation
- * Google Chrome
- You need to click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Options> In Basics section reset your homepage.
- * Mozilla Firefox
- Go to Tools> Options> General> Replace http://static.flipora.com/ with a preferred domain> Click OK to complete the change.
Step 5. Block Flipora Search as well as pop up ads using Anvi Ad Blocker
- To block Flipora Search you can take all advantages of this ads blocking tool- Anvi AD Blocker, which is created to filter malicious websites, phishing websites, pop up ads/flash as well as other websites that you don't want.
- To block Flipora Search from your web browser, you can just add this Flipora Search url to the blacklist of Anvi AD Blocker by clicking More-> Settings->under the blacklist tab, click the Add URL button->Enter static.flipora.com in the appeared window->click Add button to add the url and close the add url window-> click Apply on the settings menu to make it and click X to close the window and save the change.
- Anvi Ad Blocker is able to better protect the computer from various malware infections distributed via pop ups or malicious websites. Furthermore, it can even speed up the loading page when you are surfing online by filtering the needless ads. Buy it now.
Step 6. Clean residing files, invalid registry entries and junk files using Cloud System Booster
- After the Flipora Search program has been removed from your system, some residual files maybe still in there. To remove the invalid registry entries as well as any leftovers, including cache, cookies and junk files, of this virus, please download and install the system cleaner tool Cloud System Booster by clicking download link below:
- Cloud System Booster download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/
- After this program has been downloaded and installed, please click the Boost button on the main screen to run a full scan. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, click clean button there to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean. (You may also click the numbers to view detailed results.)
Newly Released Software Recommended---Anvi Ultimate Defrag
- Anvi Ultimate Defrag is a safe, quick and efficient tool for users to improve their computer performance by analyzing fragmented files, cleaning system junk files, repairing bad disk sectors and defragging hard drives. Anvi Ultimate Defrag is a brand-new utility that allows you to defrag multiple drives simultaneously as well as defrag removable drives such as mobile disk and USB drive.
- Now download Anvi Ultimate Defrag and have a try: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/aud/
- Good luck and be safe online.