Does your browser always redirect you to this http://systemcare-antivirus.org/ ads site? How to stop this and prevent your computer from being infected with malwares? Please continue to read.
What is Systemcare-antivirus.org ?
Systemcare-antivirus.org is a malicious browser hijacker virus designed to promote and sell System Care Antivirus rogue program. Computer users shouldn’t be tricked by this useless product and get it downloaded on your computer.
A screenshot of Systemcare-antivirus.org:
Once installed, you will find that your browser homepage changed to Systemcare-antivirus.org and when you surfing online you always been redirect to this site.
Systemcare-antivirus.org is capable of downloading System Care Antivirus.
Please click here to view How to Remove System Care Antivirus.
How your computer got this website?
- 1> It can be downloaded via malicious drive-by-download scripts from corrupted porn and shareware / freeware websites.
2> It may be installed through spam email attachments, media downloads and social networks.
3> It can get into your system if you have ever clicked some malicious ads or visited some malicious sites, as well as opened unknown downloaded files.
Similar Browser Hijacker or Redirect Virus:
Holasearch.com,Www.govome.com,FindWide,Help Me Find Your Info Hijacker,BasicScan.com,Software Education Hijacker,Hotstartsearch.com,Mixmeister Search,Delta Search Hijacker,VGrabber Browser Hijacker,PortaldoSites.com Hijacker,PortaldoSites.com,Buscaid.com,Noticiasalpunto.com,Searchzone.com,Startpins Redirect,Pageset Redirect,Prize Party,Fastsurveyworld.net,SearchTermResults.com,Globososo Browser Hijacker,Click.efacts.com,imitsearch.net Redirect,Bigseekpro.com Hijacker,iSoft Online Search,Systemcare-antivirus.org Redirect,Search.smartsuggestor.com,Theallsearches.com Redirect,Chatzum.com,Mystart.smilebox.com Redirect,BuscaID.com Redirect,QSearch.com Hijacker, Somoto.com,Onlinefwd.com (http://onlinefwd.com/),Flirt.com,en.v9.com,Click.Scour.com Redirect,MyPlayCity Search,Freecorder.com,Inksdata.com,Search.rpidity.com(Http://search.rpidity.com/),Arcade Safari (Arcadesafari.com),Basicseek.com,http://frameseek.com/,Websearch.youwillfind.info,Clickorati.com,isearch.babylon.com,V9tr.com,BrowserSeek Search,UStart Redirect,Cherchi.biz RedirectAdvertising-support.com,fastfreesearch.com,Websearch+ (websearch.brandthunder.com),Gotostat.ru,Websearch.lookforithere.info,QuiBids.com,Search.snapdo.com,MySearchDial Redirect,WebBrowserSearch.com,Http://pcspeedplus.com/scan/，Searchpig.net, Search.creativetoolbars.com, Mixidjv30.ourtoolbar.com, Cpvfeed.mediatraffic.com,Search.alot.com, Dnsbasic.com,SafeSearch.net,Zwangi.com,Websearch.searchrocket.info,Brothersoft,Findwebnow.com,Searchalgo.com,isearch.avg.com,Websearch.just-browse.info, Search.smartaddressbar.com,Qone8.com,Search.softonic.com,Flipora Search,Search.ueep.com,HotSearch.com,WebSearch.pu-result.info，WebSearch.a-searchpage.info, Search.beamrise.com,GlobaSearch.com,Websearch.searchsupporter.info.
Systemcare-antivirus.org Redirect Virus Removal Instructions
OPTION 1 Remove Systemcare-antivirus.org Redirect Virus Manually
STEP 1 > Uninstall the program through Control Panel.
- Go to “Start > Settings > Control Panel. Now Locate and open “Add or Remove Programs” or “PROGRAMS AND FEATURES”.
Find “Systemcare-antivirus.org”. Now click Uninstall/Remove.
STEP 2 > Remove the program from Browser.
Internet Explorer users:
- Click “Tools” (if on Internet Explorer 9, click gear icon), Then “Manage Add-ons”.
Look for any unwanted extensions, Disable if found any.
- Block Systemcare-antivirus.org pop-ups
- To stop pop-ups from malware, Click on TOOLS > POP-UP BLOCKER, then click TURN ON POP-UP BLOCKER. and then go to POP-UP BLOCKER SETTINGS. (Type any website you wish to block popups from)
- Go to “Tools” (at the top), > “Add-ons” > “Extensions” and remove any unwanted extensions.
- Click “Tools/Settings” (Wrench icon), > “Add-ons” > “Extensions” and disable any file associate with malware.
Step 3 >Remove associated registry settings:
- Code: Select all
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exeHKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Inspector’HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exeHKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System ‘DisableTaskMgr’ = 0
Step 4 > Delete Systemcare-antivirus.org infected files:
- Code: Select all
Step 5 > System restore:
- Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
- Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
- Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
Click here to learn more about How to Perform System Restore Using Safe Mode with Command Prompt?
Please note that manual removal of “Systemcare-antivirus.org Redirect virus” is a procedure of high complexity and should be performed with extreme caution. Lack of the required skills and even the slightest deviation from the instructions may lead to irreparable system damage. We recommend those trained users like IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators to remove malware manually. For others, the best and the safest way to remove malware is using professional removal tool.
OPTION 2 Remove Systemcare-antivirus.org Redirect Virus Automatically
Alternatively, you are advised to follow steps below to get rid of this malware infection by using antimalware tool.
Step 1. Remove Systemcare-antivirus.org and related malware infections using Anvi Smart Defender anti-malware.
To make sure the computer is clean from Systemcare-antivirus.org redirects and any potential malware infections related, you are supposed to use a trustworthy antimalware perform a full scan to remove any detected malware parts from the computer. And here we recommend you the Anvi Smart Defender antimalware and use it for demonstration.
Please download the recommended antimalware-Anti Smart Defender by clicking download link below .
Anvi Smart Defender Anti-Malware Software safe and direct download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/asd/
- 1. Install the free or paid version of Anvi Smart Defender Anti-Malware software.
- 2. Once Anvi Smart Defender is installed, open the program. If you are using the free version of Anvi Smart Defender you will be prompted to update the database, please do so. If you are using an existing version of Anvi Smart Defender on your computer, make sure you update the software by navigating to Settings > Update tab.
- 3. On the second tab labeled “Scan” select the perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Anvi Smart Defender will automatically detect malware infecting the computer system.
- 4. Once the scan is over, Anvi Smart Defender will display the scan results. (Click Detail to see detailed results similar as shown in below). Click on Remove button to completely remove the malicious files from your computer.
- Step 2. Block redirects to Systemcare-antivirus.org as well as pop up ads using Anvi Ad Blocker
To block Systemcare-antivirus.org and pop up ads, you can take all advantages of this ads blocking tool- Anvi AD Blocker, which is created to filter malicious websites, phishing websites, pop up ads/flash as well as other websites that you don't want.
To block Systemcare-antivirus.org from your web browser, you can just add this Systemcare-antivirus.org to the blacklist of Anvi AD Blocker by clicking More-> Settings->under the blacklist tab, click the Add URL button->Enter systemcare-antivirus.org in the appeared window->click Add button to add the url and close the add url window-> click Apply on the settings menu to make it and click X to close the window and save the change.
- Now you can better enjoy your surfing online without any annoying pop ups or redirections to this websites.
Anvi Ad Blocker is able to better protect the computer from various malware infections distributed via pop ups or malicious websites. Furthermore, it can even speed up the loading page when you are surfing online by filtering the needless ads. Buy it now.
Step 3. Clean residing files, invalid registry entries and junk files using Cloud System Booster
To remove the invalid registry entries as well as any leftovers, including cache, cookies and junk files, of this virus, please download and install the system cleaner tool Cloud System Booster by clicking download link below:
Cloud System Booster download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/
After the download and install, please click the Boost button on the main screen to run a full scan. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, click clean button there to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean. (You may also click the numbers to view detailed results.)
If you want to learn more about these antimalware tools, please visit the official website about Anvisoft.
Good luck and be safe online.