How to remove http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from my browsers? How to permanently get rid of it and make sure it won’t return again? Is there any easy-to-follow guide regarding the removal of this browser hijacker?
http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 is a browser hijacker which targets Windows based system. It is designed to looks like a search engine as Google, yet in fact it's a clone of such legitimate search provider. Queries through this domain are not under guard, or secured. Such mimic search engine are developed and used by cyber crooks to collect victims’ sensitive data, such as email account details, credit card details, facebook login details, etc. It’s very dangerous, and you'd better remove this harmful hijacker from your browsers as soon as possible.
If your system is infected with isearch.fantastigames.com/439, and you are unable to fix the problem manually, then you can turn to the removal guide below, and closely follow the instruction we provide to repair your browsers, and get everything back into a normal condition. Below removal guide has been proved valid to most infections. If you meet any unexpected situation during the removal, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or start a new thread in our forum.
Isearch.fantastigames.com/439 Removal Guide:
- Step 1: Uninstall isearch.fantastigames.com/439 toolbar from Windows Control Panel.
Step 2: Repair your browser settings. (IE/Chrome/FF)
Step 3: Run a system cleaner to remove isearch.fantastigames.com/439 registry keys and other residual damage.
View in details:
Step 1: Uninstall isearch.fantastigames.com/439 toolbar from Windows Control Panel.
- Please note that isearch.fantastigames.com/439 may change the title anytime, so just search for items that are unknown or suspicious.
• Windows XP: Go to Start> Control Panel> Add Remove programs> Look for the name ‘isearch.fantastigames.com/439’ or any related items> Click on Remove.
• Windows 7/Vista: Go to Start> Control panel> Uninstall a program/Programs and Features> Look for the name ‘isearch.fantastigames.com/439’ or any related items> click on Uninstall.
Step 2: Repair your browser settings.
- Internet Explorer
1. Remove Isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the homepage:
Tips: Press the Alt key to reveal menu bar of IE& FF
Tools> Internet Options> General > Replace http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439/ with a desired domain like www.google.com> Click Apply to complete the operation
2. Remove Isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the new tab.
Tools> Internet Options> General> Find the Tabs area, and click on Settings> Click on the button under: When a new tab is opened, open: > Select A blank page> Hit OK to complete the operation.
3. Remove isearch.fantastigames.com/439 related add-ons, or similar extensions under a different name.
Tools > Manage Add-ons > Find isearch.fantastigames.com/439 related add-ons> Right click on them and select Disable
Note: If a pop-up window shows up asking you to disable other add-ons from this publisher, choose Disable.
4. Change default search provider, and remove isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the list.
Tools> Manage Add-ons> Search Providers> Choose to set a preferred one as default search provider by clicking Set as default button> Remove isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the list.
1. Remove isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the Startup pages of Chrome.
Click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Settings> In On startup section click Set pages> mouse-over to the isearch.fantastigames.com/439 and click the X symbol to remove it> Add your preferred domain and set it as your homepage.
2. Remove isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the homepage.
Click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Settings> In Appearance section click Change> Type the desired website and click OK to set it as the default homepage.
3. Change default search provider, and remove Isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the search engines list.
Click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Settings> In Search section click Manage search engines…> Choose to set another preferred one as the default search engine by clicking Make default> Remove isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the list.
4. Remove isearch.fantastigames.com/439 related add-ons through managing Extensions.
Click on the Wrench or 3-Bars icon> Tools > Extensions > Find and delete isearch.fantastigames.com/439 or extensions under a similar name.
1. Remove Isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from the homepage.
Tools> Options> General> Replace http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 with a preferred domain> Click OK to complete the change.
2. Remove Isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from opened new tabs.
Type about:config into the address bar> Press Enter> Accept the Warning> Search for browser.newtab.url in the search bar >Right click on the result and select Modify> Hit OK to apply the change.
3. Change the default search provider of Firefox.
Search for browser.search.defaultenginename instead of browser.newtab.url (in step b.) in the search bar > Right click on the name and select Modify> Type Google (e.g.) in the box> Hit Ok to complete the change.
4. Remove isearch.fantastigames.com/439 related add-ons.
Tools > Add-ons (Ctrl+Shift+A) > Extensions> Find and Remove Incredibar-Games EN.
Step 3: Clear corrupt residues of isearch.fantastigames.com/439, including registry keys, cookies, caches, etc. with Cloud System Booster
- 1. Download Cloud System Booster by clicking the Download button below, and save the file to your desktop.
2. Install and launch Cloud System Booster> Click on the gear icon located on top right of the interface
3.Go to Settings> Boost> Cleaner> Privacy Clean> Manually check the option: 'Internet Explorer Cookies','Mozilla Firefox Cookies','Google Chrome Cookies' (Other options such as registry clean, registry error fix and Opera caches are checked by default) > Hit Ok to return to main interface.
4. Click on BOOST button, and follow its instruction to clear all junks found.
Restart your computer to enjoy a clean system.
The simplest way to block and remove http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439 from your browser.
Anvi AD Blocker is born to stop malicious and fishing sites from affecting you by automatically blocking and filtering suspicious websites, popup ads and risky banners. You can also add a specific one in its block list. See below Image for further reference:
Anvi AD Blocker Download
You ONLY need to Download Anvi AD Blocker> Install and run the program> Click MORE on top right of the main screen then select Settings> Click Blacklist> Hit Add URL> Enter the URL: http://isearch.fantastigames.com/439> Hit Add and close the window> Click Apply to save all changes.
Note: After downloading and installing Anvi AD Blocker v2.1, you can enjoy a 15-day free trial. You can buy one to further guard your online safety and keep your web browser safe and clean after your trial expires.