Annoyingly redirected to eazal.com? You are scratching your head to stop the unwanted redirections and all attempts are in vain. Read more in this post to help you get rid of this easel.com redirect virus.
What is Eazel.com Redirect Virus?
Many users consider easel.com as a redirect virus as it causes frequent unwanted redirections to the eazel.com. In fact, eazel.com is a software download website from where users can download thousands of free software. It seems like a legitimate website but it is actually not. If you want to download any software from this website, you will be forced to download using a download client (Vattalia). When you will install this software, you will be forced to download many types of toolbars on your computer. Eazel toolbar is one of them. When it is installed, it will change the browser settings and redirect you search result to malicious websites and it will display several pop ups and ads while you surf the web which can be a definite source of many malicious threats. It will open the backdoor of your system by which other threats can come to your system very easily. As a result, it displays several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web, it paves path for the other spywares/adware to the PC, it steals valuable critical user data and sends it to any unreliable source and many more. So, you need to take an immediate action to remove Eazel Redirect Virus completely form PC!
Eazel Redirect Virus Screenshot
How Eazel Redirect Virus Enters into the PC?
There are many ways that eazel virus may come to the computer. Some of common intrusion methods include –
- • Downloading email attachments containing infected codes or malicious stuffs.
• Taking the help of some sneaky Trojans, viruses and other malware’s.
• Clicking links of pop-ups and ads which are malicious in nature.
• Downloading free stuffs like movies, codec’s, videos etc. from un-trusted or malicious websites.
• And many more.
How to Remove Eazel Redirect Virus from PC
Step 1 > Malware detect and removal.
Make sure the computer is clean from any invisible Trojans, rootkit infections that may associate with the Eazel redirect virus. This can be done using the antimalware Anvi Smart Defender. You can freely download it now by clicking its direct download link below.
Anvi Smart Defender download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/asd/
Instruction: 1: Download and install; 2, Update to latest database 3. Full scan and remove
Anvi Smart Defender can efficiently detect and remove various malware, ransomware, Trojans, rootkits, rogueware, worms, backdoor Trojans, etc . The it also provides smart solution of malware prevention in Anvi Smart Defender professional. If you want more protection onto your computer system online, you may just buy it now.
Step 2> Uninstall Eazelbar from the Control Panel.
- 1. Click windows Start > Control Panel, under Programs,click Uninstall a program.
2. Look for the name Eazel.com select it and click Uninstall. If this action prompts for confirmation, click OK.
Step 3> Manually remove Eazel.com virus from Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox .
Remove Eazel.com from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Manage Add-ons. Select the add-on you don’t want on your browser.
And then, look at the bottom for the button ‘Disable’, click the button to disable the add-on. Moreover you can also remove the add-on completely from your PC.
Remove Eazel.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Add-ons or you can also use the shortcut ‘Ctrl+Shift+A’. Navigate to section says ‘Extensions’ and then select and remove the add-on that you don’t want on your browser.
Remove Eazel.com from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click the customization button on top right corner of the browser.Then navigate to Tools > Extensions
From the list of add-ons select the one you want to remove and click on dustbin icon.
Protect your PC from Akkreditivsearch.net Virus or Similar Attack
Turn on Safe Browser Features:Instructions to Turn on Security Features of IE, Firefox and Google Chrome.
Recommended: To ensure your computer perform well after the , you are highly suggested to clean up your computer system using a system booster or cleaner/optimizer, whatever as you may call it, like Cloud System Booster.Click here to safely download Cloud System Booster by Anvisoft to clean and optimize your computer OS and repair registry errors now, A pro version of it may even work better to give you better uncluttered and better performing system.
You may interest: PC security tips for free
Good luck and be safe online.