How to remove i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml Pop-up? (Removal Guide)

This section is committed to offer guide on how to remove Google redirect virus.

How to remove i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml Pop-up? (Removal Guide)

Postby Autumn » 2012-09-19 1:36

Keep receiving messages form Avast that "threat detected-- i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml"? All browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox get infected with this infection? This post introduces the best way to remove i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml. Learn more here and remove it thoroughly.

=======================================================================================================================================================

i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml is a malicious website. Many computer users may get the threat warning of i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml with no apparent reason. Anti-virus programs like Avast or Norton detect it all the time and the threat warning message keeps popping up to tell users that their computers are at high risk. The warning message pops up whenever users go to any webpage, which is very annoying. trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml contains rootkit and Trojans which can automatically record your online behaviors in order to steal personal information and confidential data such as bank account information, credit card information, social security number. These confidential information then be transferred to remote server. Your personal information will be in high risk of exposure to public if your PC is infected with i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml browser hijacker virus.

How to protect computer from getting infected with similar virus in future?

Where there is precaution,there is no danger. Precaution is the best protection. If you want to be safe online in future, you need to do something. Anvi Ad Blocker by Anvisoft was initially designed to assist users with online security. Anvi Ad Blocker v2.0 to better help users block malicious websites, phishing pop-ups and useless banners as well as to filter unwanted websites. With new-added auto-updating newest malicious URLs database , custom White Lists and Black Lists and real-time monitoring of online activities, Anvi Ad Blocker v2.0 can give your web browser a professional protection. Now, get the free version http://www.anvisoft.com/software/adb/
or buy the pro version http://www.anvisoft.com/product/anviadblockerpro.html to get rid of these annoying browser redirect viruses.

A screenshot of Anvi Ad Blocker v2.0:

You're highly encouraged to remove this infection from your computer as soon as possible. Anti-virus programs cannot remove i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml from your computer automatically, so you need to remove this annoying malicious infection from your computer manually. This step-by-step manual removal guide will tell you how to do it. Read more.

i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml Removal Guide

Important Note: Before you start to remove this pop-up virus, please make sure you have saved all files and backed up system files.

Step 1> Download and install Anvi Smart Defender (Highly Recommended) to fully scan your computer and remove all malicious files.

Step 2> Remove i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xmladd-on from your web browsers.

* Internet Explorer

To do this, you need to open Internet Explorer->Tools->Manage Addons->Disable i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml related addons or disable all unverified addons.

* Mozilla Firefox

To do this, you need to open your Mozilla Firefox->Tools->Add-ons->Extensions->Find i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml related extensions or disable all unverified extensions.

Image Image

* Google Chrome

To do this, you need to open your Google Chrome->Wrench Icon->Tools->Extensions->Unclick the Enabled to disable i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml Extension and then click the Bin button to remove it.

Step 3> Check the LAN settings of your browser.

i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml may alter your Internet settings to block you from accessing other security websites, so you need to change the settings back first.

Open your Internet Explorer> click on Tools(gear bar if you’re using IE9)> select Internet Options> click on Connections> click on LAN settings and check whether the check box under Proxy server option is checked, if yes, uncheck it and click OK to complete.

Step 4> Check your hosts file and remove any malicious entries. Hosts file locates on C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts. Then there will come out hosts files and hosts backup files. Open both of them in the form of notepad and then make sure the hosts file is in accordance with the hosts backup file.

Should there is no backup host files in your computer, please open Host Files with Notepad. The default host files should be only one line:127.0.0.1 localhost in Windows XP and 127.0.0.1 localhost ::1 in Windows Vista, if there're more lines, please delete all of them and save the change.

Step 5> Check DNS (Domain Name Server) settings

To do this, you need to go to Control Panel->Network Connections->Local Area Connection->Right-click Local Area Network icon and select Properties->Select Internet Protocol(TCP/IP) and Click Properties once again. A window showed below will display:

Select “Obtain an IP address automatically” and “Obtain DNS server address automatically”.

We are trying our best to provide you with the best anti-malware product. You're encouraged to leave a reply or a comment and we will answer your questions as soon as possible. Thank you for your support to Anvisoft. :lol:
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: How to remove i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml Pop-up? (Removal Guide)

Postby Autumn » 2012-10-16 1:17

Recommended: Junk files, disabling unneeded services, 3rd party applications generated junks can all make it easier for your computer to get infected with these viruses. We highly recommend you to install a certain powerful system optimizer to clean up your computer. Cloud System Booster by Anvisoft was initially designed to better help users clean and optimize Windows-based systems by throwing out junk files, disabling unneeded services, cleaning up 3rd party applications generated junks, and repairing registry errors. It's time to provide your computer with an extra layer of protection! Click here to learn more about Cloud System Booster.

Cloud System Booster Free Version direct download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/

Image Image(30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
Autumn
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Re: How to remove i.trkjmp.com/crossdomain.xml Pop-up? (Removal Guide)

Postby spaceshaper » 2013-03-24 2:49

Thank you, Autumn. Your step-by-step removal guide was absolutely essential. I'm running Windows XP SP3,
with Microsoft Security Essentials, which was unaware of this malware.
After performing your recommended steps, I did a search for
Browsetosave
and found
the INSTALLER FILE in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local settings\temporary Internet.
Search provided this file name: ?e=btos&pub, and checking properties of that file it showed:
however,
the INSTALLER TITLE is: 51343eb9612ae[1].exe.
Also, in Google extensions its title is: Barowwsoe2save, which I turned off and removed, and then
my FINAL STEP was to open regedit and used find for Barowwsoe2save, found a single entry and
deleted it.
Hope this is useful to you, and thanks again,

Mac
spaceshaper

Return to Google Redirect Virus Removal Guide

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
How to Remove findbizads.com Browser Hijacker? (Step-by-step Removal Guide)Autumn906
How to Remove iSoft Online Search? (Browser Hijacker Removal Guide)Frances3429
How to Remove Search.coupon.com Homepage from IE/FF/Chrome?Ivy1116
How to Remove www1.delta-search.com Browser Hijacker?(Removal Guide)Frances11272
Remove Myhome.vi-view.com Homepage from IE/FF/ChromeAutumn380