This post details the steps to remove Internet history in IE, Google Chrome and Firefox from computer. Read more.
Internet History records the information of your movements online and the records has been stored there for back check. Usually the information may not account that much to affect the pc performance but if you are using a public computer, you may be not willing to let others know your online movements or even privacy information there. So if you want to remove Internet history from computer, check below detailed steps to delete all browsing history in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome respectively.
Delete Internet History in IE
1. Open Internet Explorer browser as usual. Click on Tools and navigate to Safety>Delete browsing history
2. Then there comes a detailed menu of Delete browsing history. According to your specific needs, you can selectively clear off the history there. However my suggestion is to select all (in such case, make sure you remember the important passwords you were using in the IE) and then click OK to delete all browsing history in IE and close the window. That’s it.
Eliminate Browsing history in Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox. Click the Firefox button on the left head of the browser and then comes out a dropped menu, navigate to History>Clear recent history there.
2. Click the clear recent history and there will appear a window of Clear Recent History, my suggestion is to select everything in the time range to clear column and then select all under the details selective menu. Finally click on clear now button to take effect and close the window.
Remove Browsing Data in Google Chrome
1. Start Google Chrome browser. Click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome button and there comes a dropped menu list, click History there.
2. Then a detailed list of browsing history of Google Chrome makes its appearance as shown below. Click on clear all browsing data… button there.
3. There will come out a window of clear browsing data, select the time range as well as the specific history items to clear. My suggestion still goes to all items listed there ( as such please bear in mind the important passwords saved in Google Chrome first). Then click the clear browsing data to clear all Internet history stored in Google Chrome and close the window.
By the way, if you are using several browsers, please ensure to clear all browsing history respectively in all browsers to completely remove all Internet history. Also there is a convenient mean to help you do the trick with just one mouse click. Using a system cleaner like [ur=http://www.anvisoft.com/product/cloudsystemboosterpro.html?refer=forums-s-1890-1]Cloud System Booster[/url] will surely help you clear all Internet history with the least efforts. You may avail yourself of such a handy tool here for now to clear Internet history and boost the computer performance instantly.