From above, we can easily understand that cookies are used to tracking users searching habit. Some third parties take cookies to identify users and send them advertising material and content which is exactly favored to the user’s interests. From the point of view, cookies are considered as a matter of privacy issue.
Read more in this post to find a detail guide to help you remove cookies from your computer to secure your privacy. The method of how to delete cookies on your computer will vary depending on which browser you are using. In this post, I will introduce the manual measure to remove cookies from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox as well as Google Chrome.
Remove Cookies in Internet Explorer:
1. Open and launch Internet Explorer;
2. Click "Tool" gear on the upper right corner of the browser, and then select "Internet Option" in the drop down menu. Switch to "General" tab; click Delete under the Browsing History area.
3. Select the option Cookies and then click the delete button to clean the cookies. (Important notice: Please uncheck other option if you do not want to delete other items stored by the browser.)
Remove Cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open and launch Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click the Tools option at the top of the Firefox browser; select the option “Clean Recent History" in the drop down menu.
3. Set Time range to clear to Everything, expand the detail, and check the item you need to clean, such as cookies and cache, and then click the "Clean now" to delete Firefox cookies.
Remove Cookies in Google Chrome:
1. Click Tool gear and select Option;
2. Switch to Under the Hood and then click on the Content Setting button; in the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings.
3. Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog that appears: Click All cookies and site data to open the Cookies and Other Data dialog.
4. To delete all cookies, please click Remove All at the bottom of the dialog. To delete a specific cookies, select the site that issued the cookie, then the cookie, and click Remove.
How to clean Cookies with an easy approach?
With the system optimization program Cloud System Booster, you can delete cookies with just one click. Under the Cleaner module, select the relative browser cookies you want to clean and then click OK to make sure your selection. At last, click Boost to clean the browser cookies.
Important note: Cookies contain your log in and password, when you select to clean cookies, your log in and password will also be deleted, you should record your log in and password before you take action to clean cookies.