CSB Comments and Queries

Please post any problems or comments related to Anvisoft program Cloud System Booster in this forum.

CSB Comments and Queries

Postby ffireblade » 2014-02-09 17:08

I've only recently tried Cloud System Booster but there are a couple of issues which I'd like to query:

1) The price is $19.98 for just 1 PC for 1 year. In this day and age most computer savvy people own several PCs and may be a Mac too. Glarysoft's utilities are equally good if not better and they are almost completely free

2) I've got several PC clean up utilities including Advanced System Care, Ashampoo WinOptimizer, CCleaner and Glarysoft. However even after I've run all those other utilities Cloud System Booster claims it's found tons of other data debris? So how much of the what Cloud System Booster claims to have found are really just false postives?

3) Despite how much Cloud System claims to have cleaned off the PC, I can't honestly say I notice much if any difference?
ffireblade

Re: CSB Comments and Queries

Postby Ivy » 2014-02-09 21:28

Hi and welcome to Anvisoft forum. Thanks a lot for your suggestion about the program Cloud System Booster.

1) We charged $ 19.98 for the program Cloud System Booster for 1 year because we need to obtain the daily basic running for this company, and I think the program is worthy the money. By the way, we also provide free version for this program Cloud System Booster.

2) When you run any other similar program or even run Cloud System Booster, some items such as registries and temporary files during Cloud System Booster scan if the registries or files are occupied by a certain program may fail to be deleted, and when you run Cloud System Booster once again, it claims to find items that need to be deleted. This is not a false positive.

3)
Despite how much Cloud System claims to have cleaned off the PC, I can't honestly say I notice much if any difference?
I am sorry that I can not explain the problem as you stated. For me, I use the Cloud System Booster daily, and it indeed help me to delete the junks and unnecessary items to keep my PC neat, clean and in fast mode.

Anyhow, thanks a lot for your suggestion. I will forward your comments to our development department, and hope they can continue to improve the program. :)
Anvisoft--A leading Internet security solutions provider
Ivy
Anvisoft Staff

Anvisoft Staff

Return to Cloud System Booster Support

Random Threads
ThreadThread StarterViews
What is its meaning?Barbie3659
avg pc tuneup alternativevasilis1710
got a problem when scanBenjamin Chen5135
Deactivating CSBsemlixo@gmail.com3660
The items under Other CacheOphelia5932